Help.. Data science... nerchukovali

LadiesTailor

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

new things fine, but career ga tiskovali ankuntunna it needs very serious prep and time

like how can you contribute apart from knowing things

If I involve in discussions  only came to know something new and from your post n cosmopolitan post .I came to know that python  is the best way to start .and .this is small eg...

18 minutes ago, AleAle said:

me company ante infosys kada?

na details ikda chala mandi ids create chesi mari baytapetti harass chesaru , vallandarni vadilesi na mida yedustunav enti 

brother annanduku avanni pakkana petti labour fellows matalu patkuni cut chesav communication , na details konni years nundi vesi harass chestunnaru na orginal name toh kuda ids create chesaru, i was never in any whatsapp group buddhileka 2014 , 2015 time lo aa vedavalni na fb lo add chesa , done appatnundi harassment started , and i got fed up and revealed the details of the person who is harassing me or long time and adi tappe but antega ammayni bad cheydam ammayi gurinchi bad talk spread cheydam baguntundiga that what they did and u did

This is my last post on you, and i dont want to comment on any person or restrict him. I never said to anyone to avoid anyone, being in this virtual world you are passing judgments on me. what if i do same about u  , there wont be difference between u and me .

nuvu ipdu think chese prakaram ne details kuda nenu bayta pettaliga  ikde ardam avtundi what level of mind set you have

i still have your details , bedirinchatledu i dont care also , and stop personal commenting on me and stay away from me 

professionalism antunav ga adi maintain chey chalu

Infosys kadhu.. I think evaru ani anukuntunavo.. it’s fine .. all is well

Just now, Unityunity2 said:

If I involve in discussions  only came to know something new and from your post n cosmopolitan post .I came to know that python  is the best way to start .and .this is small eg...

Yes bro most of companies using python naku thelisi for analytics 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, RollNo21 said:

kevinusa baa, sorrry in advance but I created a pm group added you as well.. if everything goes well here we can shift to a better platform.. what say?

any guys who are interested to join DS discussion let us know here

Count me 

2 hours ago, cosmopolitan said:

Yes bro most of companies using python naku thelisi for analytics 

Python ,sas, R using 

Python endukante we have python API for spark for processing huge volumes of data and data analysis can be well done using python as it has large community support