• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• Spartan

• ForEverJava

• Quickgun_murugan

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Anyone applied for Global Entry last year and still waiting for the conditional approval? Trying to understand current wait times.

waiting for more than an year.. every other week I get an automated email that says you can get it done at POE...

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

waiting for more than an year.. every other week I get an automated email that says you can get it done at POE...

What is the exact date of your application and PSK interview date?

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

What is the exact date of your application and PSK interview date?

I don't remember the date but it is around October of last year. NO interview so far. only the stupid automated emails.

2 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Anyone applied for Global Entry last year and still waiting for the conditional approval? Trying to understand current wait times.

Applied last year in September I think. Went to India in December and finished paperwork. Still waiting 

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

I don't remember the date but it is around October of last year. NO interview so far. only the stupid automated emails.

Did you go India and attended the interview? 

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

Applied last year in September I think. Went to India in December and finished paperwork. Still waiting 

Ok, I got my approval exactly one year same day. But my friend applied last year Nov and still waiting. Completed one year. I read in google that the delay is attributed due to Gov Shutdown at the beginning of this year.

Applied nov 2018 - April 19 psk interview- oct 15 th conditional approved- nov 8 2019 approved after interview. 

idhi eppatiki ayaitaldale ani lite tesukuna Kani

exact gaa one year lo approved and got card.

Just now, soldier said:

Applied nov 2018 - April 19 psk interview- nov 1st conditional approved- nov 15 2019 approved.

idhi eppatiki ayaitaldale ani lite tesukuna Kani

exact gaa one year lo approved and got card.

Good to know. Which PSK you attended? 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

$100 ki you don't ask more. Skip long lines and save lot of time. 

me laga regular ga tirgetollaki panikostadi...year ki okati rendu sarlu fly ayye ma lanti economy batch ki 100$ bokke..

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

me laga regular ga tirgetollaki panikostadi...year ki okati rendu sarlu fly ayye ma lanti economy batch ki 100$ bokke..

Port of entry will be very stress free if you have Global Entry. 5 years lo 5 trips min estaru kada