Global Entry Approvals 2019

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Here in Michigan they something called SAVE database as long nothing changed in SAVE ..u will get same amount of time..these docs are just common checklist..save is based of 797 and i94

change aindi kabatte apply chestale...

OPT EAD nunchi H1 ki status change aitadi kada... amav28.gif

eppudo oka sari fly ayye daniki...regular DL renewal process enduku dobbinchukovadam..lite...

all place mandatory chesinappudu chuskundam...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tacobell fan

• Spartan

• ForEverJava

• Quickgun_murugan

43 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

$100 ki you don't ask more. Skip long lines and save lot of time. 

Last year ide nenu septe eeda troll chesindru..hauvle gallue..pilla prruks..holiday season lo travel cheste appudu difference telsuddi..😜😜

10 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Last year ide nenu septe eeda troll chesindru..hauvle gallue..pilla prruks..holiday season lo travel cheste appudu difference telsuddi..😜😜

Every dog has it's day antava

29 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

em 🌮 Inka raleda neeku..I applied last year 2018 April 9th .. conditional approval December 1st.. December 3rd booked appointment for GEP in DTW same day card issued with TSA Pre..I was able to use it for December 18 travel.as it was holiday season it was very useful with TSA pre no need to remove shoe and belt .. separate line for security check..feel like nice..

and while come back also no need of tension at POE and just it was kiosk taking picture and basic data and print slip and show that slip to officer in separate line just arrival stamp in passport .super awesome ..30 secs in POE while fellow passengers came from India in long line tensed faces ..arranging all documents in folders and staring at me how this guy just zooming separately in a different way with kisok and officer stamping with smile..😜😜😜

I have Global Entry i'm asking latest update on behalf of my friend. 

51 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

em 🌮 Inka raleda neeku..I applied last year 2018 April 9th .. conditional approval December 1st.. December 3rd booked appointment for GEP in DTW same day card issued with TSA Pre..I was able to use it for December 18 travel.as it was holiday season it was very useful with TSA pre no need to remove shoe and belt .. separate line for security check..feel like nice..

and while come back also no need of tension at POE and just it was kiosk taking picture and basic data and print slip and show that slip to officer in separate line just arrival stamp in passport .super awesome ..30 secs in POE while fellow passengers came from India in long line tensed faces ..arranging all documents in folders and staring at me how this guy just zooming separately in a different way with kisok and officer stamping with smile..😜😜😜

International travel ki TSA unna waiting thappadu... 

entry time lo help avvochu

ఇప్పుడున్న సిట్యుయేషన్ లో 16 నెలల పడుతుంది .... Indian govt క్లియరెన్స్ ఇచ్చిన 2 వీక్స్ కి నీకు ఇక్కడ ఇంటర్వ్యూ కి schedule ఇస్తారు... CIBIL , CIVIL , CRIMINAL కేసు లు ఉన్న ... అదే విధంగా టాక్స్ బకాయిలు ఉన్న క్లియరెన్స్ రాదు... మొత్తం 16 (exact నెంబర్ తెలీదు ) ఏజెన్సీస్ క్లియరెన్స్ ఇవ్వాలి...

17 hours ago, Spartan said:

im more worried about the Real ID DL than this one...

leda prati sari Passport carry cheyali domestic ki kuda..

ippudu saafi ga online renewal aipotundi DL 5yrs ki oka sari..

Real ID apply cheste..adi ekkada revert aipoyi H1 status ki vastada ani apply chestale...

Yes that's the problem I am facing ... H1 medaki shift aite you need to do every 3 years ... the main problem is while renewing H1B ... Until you get het approval you will not have the DL ...

16 hours ago, Spartan said:

change aindi kabatte apply chestale...

OPT EAD nunchi H1 ki status change aitadi kada... amav28.gif

eppudo oka sari fly ayye daniki...regular DL renewal process enduku dobbinchukovadam..lite...

all place mandatory chesinappudu chuskundam...

All places mandatory ee Oct 1st 2020 nunchi ... California was last state to accept it and bring it on.....