I would miss my home so much: IIT Madras student Fathima Latheef wrote before suicide

Sachin200

14 minutes ago, padmasri said:

ithaku sole responsible ani reason ento cheppalede...ekkada faith ani kuda cheppalede...

just adi turk ani case ala strong ga peduthunnara?

Religion base harassment anaru , cbi ki investigate cheyamani icharu. Not sure what is the exact reason 

Celebrities tweets pedataru emo feeling shameful of my religion etc ani

45 minutes ago, Stanley said:

no different hostels for Masters.. all mixed.

Yes they do get single rooms if available.

You mean in Sharavathi? Second year lo they are shifted to Tunga no? Tunga lo single rooms

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Religion base harassment anaru , cbi ki investigate cheyamani icharu. Not sure what is the exact reason 

Celebrities tweets pedataru emo feeling shameful of my religion etc ani

pedatharu...inka naatakalu shuru...ippatiki adi UP lo ayunte cameras teesukoni velle vaallu...Tamil nadu kabatti inka kadalaledu

religion based harrassment ani ekkada pettaledu daani samsung notes lo.. asalu ededo english padaalu vaadindi kani mothaniki reason pettaledu...adento...PS check my samsung notes anta suicide note... naaku baaga theda koduthondi...

7 minutes ago, padmasri said:

pedatharu...inka naatakalu shuru...ippatiki adi UP lo ayunte cameras teesukoni velle vaallu...Tamil nadu kabatti inka kadalaledu

religion based harrassment ani ekkada pettaledu daani samsung notes lo.. asalu ededo english padaalu vaadindi kani mothaniki reason pettaledu...adento...PS check my samsung notes anta suicide note... naaku baaga theda koduthondi...

Yeah reason ayitey mention seyaledhu aa note lo . There might be more into it.  Let's see if cbi can find another reason 

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Yeah reason ayitey mention seyaledhu aa note lo . There might be more into it.  Let's see if cbi can find another reason 

CBI ki time ekkada istharu mana media...already ready athu untaru articles and debates tho

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Depression, some classes/profs are stressful and can be mean. It's easier to cut if you're in single rooms. 

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Depression, some classes/profs are stressful and can be mean. It's easier to cut if you're in single rooms. 

Entha oka 5 percent students  vuntara ee category  lo??

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Entha oka 5 percent students  vuntara ee category  lo??

More than that. No one tells it openly though, but if you see people wearing full hands clothes in the summer, you know. 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Good that you came to this conclusion. Women and men handle stress differently. Women who cook and clean for others handle stress better and are less depressed.

+_(

When researchers from UCLA analyzed data from hundreds of biological and behavioral studies (both human and animal), they concluded that females were more likely to deal with stress by "tending and befriending" -- that is, nurturing those around them and reaching out to others.

https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/features/stress-gender

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Good that you came to this conclusion. Women and men handle stress differently. Women who cook and clean for others handle stress better and are less depressed.

+_(

When researchers from UCLA analyzed data from hundreds of biological and behavioral studies (both human and animal), they concluded that females were more likely to deal with stress by "tending and befriending" -- that is, nurturing those around them and reaching out to others.

https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/features/stress-gender

Based on this, I am less female than male. 

29 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Kannadiga Girl in our university threatened suicide because she was failing classes. She again threatened when she could not get placed for jobs. First semester corporate law class lo for our first assignment my professor gave a D to 47 of the 49 students. All of us struggled cheppalante but moosukoni oka 60 papers a week chadhivi complete chesam aa course. In some places, some can handle it, some cannot handle it. Ippudu maa uni profs ni racist anala? We can’t, as fair few people were white in the class..

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Kannadiga Girl in our university threatened suicide because she was failing classes. She again threatened when she could not get placed for jobs. First semester corporate law class lo for our first assignment my professor gave a D to 47 of the 49 students. All of us struggled cheppalante but moosukoni oka 60 papers a week chadhivi complete chesam aa course. In some places, some can handle it, some cannot handle it. Ippudu maa uni profs ni racist anala? We can’t, as fair few people were white in the class..

We can't deny that there might be racial cues to this, however except for the perception from fellow classmates, it's hard to tell who is fair. The stress levels at IITM are high though, I wouldn't say it's over the top, unless you are exposed to more stress it's difficult to say if you can handle more or not. 

1 hour ago, Pillipilla said:

We can't deny that there might be racial cues to this, however except for the perception from fellow classmates, it's hard to tell who is fair. The stress levels at IITM are high though, I wouldn't say it's over the top, unless you are exposed to more stress it's difficult to say if you can handle more or not. 

See, the media will paint it as something else though- that this particular student was targeted because of her religion. @crashnburn and @lovemystate will come and say that these profs are Brahmin ( not sure if they are, but they will anyway) so they made sure that she struggled. May be there is stress because some students are overwhelmed with the work load, but that doesn’t mean that this started because they are from a different religion, caste or region.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Tamils are racist toward mallus and other state people ani @crashnburn uncle cheppindu. What can we expect from such degenerates ani kooda aayana  annaru maree

Em chestamu Anna just stat safe