Five Years ago

chittimallu_14

Mee life lo 5 years back ki ippatiki em change aindi... anything positive or negative... areas where you have improved or regressed. Just dont give on the top of your head answers, take a moment to rewind and realise how and what were you back then.

Serious replies, trolls and "funny" bois are all welcome to chip in 

• Like 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I used to be man of patience...but now, I yell and lose my patience for every small issue....fcuk, life has completely changed man —-!!! 

Interesting, with age I would think you develop more patience and more slowed down... 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I used to be man of patience...but now, I yell and lose my patience for every small issue....fcuk, life has completely changed man —-!!! 

Last 5 years lo pelli chesukunnava ankul Telugu GIFs | Tenor

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Annaa em ainde. yelling enduku vasatdhi pelli kaleda babai neeku

5 yrs back responsibilities lekunda..job tension ledu..all was going on fine...

fast forward..now I have to think of family and kid for any action/step I take in life..

appudu 28inches unde waist size ippudu 30 ayindi...

fitness levels are on par..no change ...

family is both blessing and curse in disguise...

inka same routine us-mid-life crisis issues like illu eppud kontam, etc stuff bothers  everyone...

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Interesting, with age I would think you develop more patience and more slowed down... 

With me, it’s kind of reverse. Patience,Calm and non violent, and most toughest thing to For anyone would be to provoke me...but now, lost all my patience and I’m now more violent than ever and most easiest thing to do now for anyone is to provoke me..!!!! 

14 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Mee life lo 5 years back ki ippatiki em change aindi... anything positive or negative... areas where you have improved or regressed. Just dont give on the top of your head answers, take a moment to rewind and realise how and what were you back then.

Serious replies, trolls and "funny" bois are all welcome to chip in 

kopam chiraku ekkuva ayindi age tho pattu