Five Years ago

chittimallu_14

18 hours ago, Peddayana said:
  • from significant debt to 0 $ debt
  • changed career
  • from being a passive participant in meetings to being confident in organizing/leading meetings
  • from being told that I need to improve on my communication skills to being praised for communication skills
  • gained 10 kgs , lost 10 kgs in these few years,  net weight gain is 0 now
  • never cared about saving money earlier , now I closely watch my finances
  • understood that its not easy being a mother (after seeing my wife)
  • understood that its not easy being a father either ( self realization)
  • understood that health is way way more important as you age and started taking more care
  • from being stress free to being super stressed (like 10x) -- trying to find ways to reduce stress these days , lets see
  • also learnt changing baby diapers

GP

18 hours ago, Amrita said:

I am a very strong person compared to 5 years back . I am definitely a better version of myself in treating people , understanding others , controlling temper , having empathy and helping others . I am enlightened about life and stopped to wait for good / bad times . I learned to make peace with present and  be content with what I have . I feel over privileged and thank god for what he has given me . 

Still have hurdles in life but who don’t ? I progressed a lot in career but I don’t think that’s really important compared to things I learned . I learned negative things too that people exploit if we trust them ( financial losses ) and also somehow lost the ability to trust people . I am skeptical of everyone and don’t trust blindly  / depend on anyone anymore . This applies to family too . 

baby_dc1

16 hours ago, Beardman said:

5 yrs back depression started, jobless for most of time, cc loans not paid until now, astrology nerchukunna, multiple visits to clinics, was thinking about religion and spirituality now given up, h1 picked recently, dont know how far i am going to stay, time for packup anytime.

I dont blame ketu mahadasha for that. learnt lessons, now i am in finaly 3/3rd phase going to end in 2023

StarNights

On 11/14/2019 at 12:56 PM, Android_Halwa said:

I used to be man of patience...but now, I yell and lose my patience for every small issue....fcuk, life has completely changed man —-!!! 

age ayipotuntey ivanni common kaka

Physical fitness taggindi

wise thinking perigindi

life lo career growth, personal goals ani bokka boshaanam laantivi first nunchey lev.

Never cared about finances, now trying to save some money.

I always felt/feel that I am not mature enough to gauge people or their intentions.   Now I am trying to understand people and their intentions.

I think as we age our thought process changes, so now I feel less dumb.

I understood everything in this life is temporary and I am trying to enjoy what I am able to do at work and at home.

I also think with my level emotional maturity and I can not be a good father.

Body mass increases, trying to get my together.

Inka evo undi untai..anyway this is an ongoing process keep the thread alive...

6 hours ago, chicchara said:

was single then... now married

wish i knew somethings...that I now know.. would hav invested time in them to make money. 

I used to shop a lot.. buy a lot of gadgets and stuff. now all i care is money in the bank.. and buy only one good thing...rather than trying a lot of varieties

6 hours ago, chicchara said:

i caught up a new habit of making money on the side. little risky but its in the interest. sent pm

Even Pm me bro.

2 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

@Peddayana how to improve communication skills 

I used to be in meetings for around 6 hrs every day for a couple of years , it was brutal , but it was a good learning experience.

keep reading a lot and keep talking , that should help , there is no one size fits all though so you may have to experiment and see what suits you