Five Years ago

chittimallu_14

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Mee life lo 5 years back ki ippatiki em change aindi... anything positive or negative... areas where you have improved or regressed. Just dont give on the top of your head answers, take a moment to rewind and realise how and what were you back then.

Serious replies, trolls and "funny" bois are all welcome to chip in 

whoa its been a roller coaster ride.  I have been happy guy 5 years ago, went to depression for 2 years and now luckily came out of it.

13 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

పొట్ట పెరిగింది జుట్టు ఊడింది..

Manam chese udyogam enti methanitodugu udyogam kurchoni chesedi aa matram guppedu potta raada 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, TensionNahiLeneka said:

appatlo Full bottle iddaram kalipi lepese vallam. ippudu ade Full bottle ayi povadaniki 8-9 month kooda padutundi. 

Nice. Tension nahi leneka

7 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Manam chese udyogam enti methanitodugu udyogam kurchoni chesedi aa matram guppedu potta raada 

Appatlo unna dedication ippudu ledhu Kaka. Idli dosa kosam 3 hours chesi pothunde, ippudu intlo chesukunna thinalanipinchadu.

14 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Appatlo unna dedication ippudu ledhu Kaka. Idli dosa kosam 3 hours chesi pothunde, ippudu intlo chesukunna thinalanipinchadu.

Pls don’t remind me about those days kaka now tandoori chicken garlic naan ayindii bathuku 

Patience perigindi, started paying more attention on my work, 5 years back I don’t have any ambitions or targets. Edo gadusthundhi annattu unde. Now I do. Stopped caring about others opinions. Used to argue a lot now I don’t. learnt to prioritize stuff.

• Upvote 1

• from significant debt to 0 $ debt
  • changed career
  • from being a passive participant in meetings to being confident in organizing/leading meetings
  • from being told that I need to improve on my communication skills to being praised for communication skills
  • gained 10 kgs , lost 10 kgs in these few years,  net weight gain is 0 now
  • never cared about saving money earlier , now I closely watch my finances
  • understood that its not easy being a mother (after seeing my wife)
  • understood that its not easy being a father either ( self realization)
  • understood that health is way way more important as you age and started taking more care
  • from being stress free to being super stressed (like 10x) -- trying to find ways to reduce stress these days , lets see
  • also learnt changing baby diapers

5 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Mee life lo 5 years back ki ippatiki em change aindi... anything positive or negative... areas where you have improved or regressed. Just dont give on the top of your head answers, take a moment to rewind and realise how and what were you back then.

Serious replies, trolls and "funny" bois are all welcome to chip in 

I am a very strong person compared to 5 years back . I am definitely a better version of myself in treating people , understanding others , controlling temper , having empathy and helping others . I am enlightened about life and stopped to wait for good / bad times . I learned to make peace with present and  be content with what I have . I feel over privileged and thank god for what he has given me . 

Still have hurdles in life but who don’t ? I progressed a lot in career but I don’t think that’s really important compared to things I learned . I learned negative things too that people exploit if we trust them ( financial losses ) and also somehow lost the ability to trust people . I am skeptical of everyone and don’t trust blindly  / depend on anyone anymore . This applies to family too .