Five Years ago

chittimallu_14

5 yrs back depression started, jobless for most of time, cc loans not paid until now, astrology nerchukunna, multiple visits to clinics, was thinking about religion and spirituality now given up, h1 picked recently, dont know how far i am going to stay, time for packup anytime.

I dont blame ketu mahadasha for that. learnt lessons, now i am in finaly 3/3rd phase going to end in 2023

Just now, Beardman said:

5 yrs back depression started, jobless for most of time, cc loans not paid until now, astrology nerchukunna, multiple visits to clinics, was thinking about religion and spirituality now given up, h1 picked recently, dont know how far i am going to stay, time for packup anytime.

I was also depressed 5 years back. 

8 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I used to be man of patience...but now, I yell and lose my patience for every small issue....fcuk, life has completely changed man —-!!! 

Anduke db lo ekkuva vundoddu anedi..bp check chesuko..

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

I dont blame ketu mahadasha for that. learnt lessons, now i am in finaly 3/3rd phase going to end in 2021

Kethu dasha is worst man. I took me on a ride though as you said i learnt a lot during those 7 yrs. Nenu recently ney a dasha nunchi bayatiki vacha. 

Astrology apart things will get better. I wish you good luck. Stay strong. 

8 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Mee life lo 5 years back ki ippatiki em change aindi... anything positive or negative... areas where you have improved or regressed. Just dont give on the top of your head answers, take a moment to rewind and realise how and what were you back then.

Serious replies, trolls and "funny" bois are all welcome to chip in 

chala change ayndi chala chala

5 years back cry cheyani roju ledu ,i was vulnerable, andulo undalenu baytaki ralenu . life em aypotundo ani bhayam undedi .....yedavani roju ledu till 2016  then things started changing slowly  once i got seperated moved out,  graduated and got into job life is in my hands. now i am happy , i know the world now. Learnt lot , career wise settle ayyanu and got into healthy relationship . Met my soulmate and got married.

Thanks for the thread, ikda jokes vestaru troll chestaru seriously yedavani roju ledu , badha padani roju ledu ..ipdu i dont cry anymore

Mee life lo 5 years back ki ippatiki em change aindi... anything positive or negative... areas where you have improved or regressed. Just dont give on the top of your head answers, take a moment to rewind and realise how and what were you back then.

Appudu weekly sleep with one chick. Now no more naughty mischief. 

F1 to GC.

Aptlo na credit score 568 undedi ipudu 720

Life lo em cheyadho ardam ayindi.......... em cheyalo kanna

Observed different people and found that money can only solve your money problems but not life problems.

Most people live in cubicles come out if it and zoom out real life is on streets anipinchindi....endo mana pichi gani ah thappulu kakunte kotha thappulu chestham life lo

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Aptlo na credit score 568 undedi ipudu 720

Life lo em cheyadho ardam em cheyalo kanna

Observed different people and found that money can only solve your money problems but not life problems.

Most people live in cubicles come out if it and zoom out real life is on streets anipinchindi....endo mana pichi gani ah thappulu kakunte kotha thappulu chestham life lo

Bold: True . 

Matured post.

• Like 1