Five Years ago

chittimallu_14

5 years back - working really hard, had limited circle, had a chip on my shoulder for the only reason that I came from less fortunate and privileged world but still managed to achieve what others couldn’t . Spending all the money carelessly thinking I deserved a good life and showing off with the materialistic things. 
Now - working smart, got rid of the chip on my shoulder, become frugal, expanding my circle, become humble.

all because of the books I have read this year. 

Lost patience completely... becoming selfish by the day.. used to have multiple groups of friends.. now I have probably 5-6 people who I can call anytime... Multiplied paycheck 4 times...  lost fitness... 

most importantly was always a passive member of this db.. now I have multiple names created just to vent out on people for everything im angry on!

7 hours ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

Lost patience completely... becoming selfish by the day.. used to have multiple groups of friends.. now I have probably 5-6 people who I can call anytime... Multiplied paycheck 4 times...  lost fitness... 

most importantly was always a passive member of this db.. now I have multiple names created just to vent out on people for everything im angry on!

nice..  chalaregipo.. use db as tissue roll

8 hours ago, aatadista said:

5 years back - working really hard, had limited circle, had a chip on my shoulder for the only reason that I came from less fortunate and privileged world but still managed to achieve what others couldn’t . Spending all the money carelessly thinking I deserved a good life and showing off with the materialistic things. 
Now - working smart, got rid of the chip on my shoulder, become frugal, expanding my circle, become humble.

all because of the books I have read this year. 

books list vuu 

Patience perigindi, energy level almost 0 ayindi, career lo Chala achieve chesanu, Appudu dress sense perfect undedi, ippudu complete mis match, shopping lo interest poindi, friends circle almost zero ayindi. 

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Patience perigindi, energy level almost 0 ayindi, career lo Chala achieve chesanu, Appudu dress sense perfect undedi, ippudu complete mis match, shopping lo interest poindi, friends circle almost zero ayindi. 

Good things ga and career lo progress avadam needed ga

5 yrs back btech 4 year lo I used to be a people pleaser, if majority of people  said something is wrong even though it is right to me i used to give up. Oka ammai ni impress cheyadaniki kindha meda padutunde, all backlogs, no self confidence..no physique nothing..

Now if i believe something is right i genuinely  dont care about what others think i'll go for it..mrng 4:30 ki leasi gym potunna  since 1.5 yr  got 6 pack and learnt boxing, career lo picha growth, fte kottina on opt, a ammai ni chusina no sollu karching, proper standards maintaining ion life..

Thanks to Yelinati shani for this transformation. Jan 23 ki finishing

• Upvote 1

used to play lot of cricket almost 6 hours ... mundhu roju planning anni untundey office 930 to 1130 130 to 430 untundey dantlo 90 percent roaming ye in office.... BMW undey ..... eppudu no cricket no time voluntary retirement .... office 830 to 5 .... subaru .... lot of changes in life happened ... 50 50 happiness sad lo 

36 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

5 years back was going through worst phase of life....

Now going on Smoothly with small hiccups which are not a big deal....

Over all heading in a positive path ..... 

Why?

4 minutes ago, Scada said:

5 yrs back btech 4 year lo I used to be a people pleaser, if majority of people  said something is wrong even though it is right to me i used to give up. Oka ammai ni impress cheyadaniki kindha meda padutunde, all backlogs, no self confidence..no physique nothing..

Now if i believe something is right i genuinely  dont care about what others think i'll go for it..mrng 4:30 ki leasi gym potunna  since 1.5 yr  got 6 pack and learnt boxing, career lo picha growth, fte kottina on opt, a ammai ni chusina no sollu karching, proper standards maintaining ion life..

Thanks to Yelinati shani for this transformation. Jan 23 ki finishing

I feel like I also became more confident about telling me opinion after I came to the US.