Pros and cons of working desi pellam

Kumaravaarma

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

Actually single salary is enougy kaani manaki Luxury cars, big house, holiday trips, lunchouts etc etc kaavali kada so iddaru pani cheyaali, Pani cheste dabbu ostundi, dabboste garvam ostundi, appudu nuvvu nenu samanam bongu boshanam ani antarani mirchi movie chuste telisindi

First thing is distance. Parents tho dooram ga undi, pellam vere state lo work chesthu unte inka life deniki? 

Naakaithe pani cheyyakapoina parle, happy ga natho unte chalu.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

First thing is distance. Parents tho dooram ga undi, pellam vere state lo work chesthu unte inka life deniki? 

Naakaithe pani cheyyakapoina parle, happy ga natho unte chalu.

Women need company and protection all the time. If you stay away for money then she can become restless.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

+_(

Researchers found that when women’s paychecks increased to compose the majority of their families’ income, these women reported more symptoms of depression.

“The results supported the overarching hypothesis: Well-being was lower for mothers and fathers who violated gendered expectations about the division of paid labor, and higher for parents who conformed to these expectations.”

https://psychcentral.com/news/2017/08/14/breaking-gender-roles-may-challenge-mental-health/124637.html

When researchers from UCLA analyzed data from hundreds of biological and behavioral studies (both human and animal), they concluded that females were more likely to deal with stress by "tending and befriending" -- that is, nurturing those around them and reaching out to others.

https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/features/stress-gender

Depression isn't bad. We are all going to die anyway. What's the point of craving happiness?

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Depression isn't bad. We are all going to die anyway. What's the point of craving happiness?

Depression if untreated can lead to other mental illnesses and can also pass on to your kids who will develop more mental illnesses. Why do you want your kids to suffer just because you wanted to be selfish?

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Depression if untreated can lead to other mental illnesses and can also pass on to your kids who will develop more mental illnesses. Why do you want your kids to suffer just because you wanted to be selfish?

Who says I want to have kids? 

PROS: Savings, Shopping, Big House, Parties, Luxury cars, parents and in laws visits, kids in private schools, kids activities like karate, swimming etc, vacations, restaurants 

CONS: egos, money flows to her parents, buying costly gifts to sisters/brothers, no cooking at home, roju nene cook cheyala nuvvu chey eroju, showing Garvam in front of in-laws etc. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Who says I want to have kids? 

It is a general announcement for everyone. If you deviate from gender specific roles, you end up being mental. 

1 minute ago, pahelwan said:

PROS: Savings, Shopping, Big House, Parties, Luxury cars, parents and in laws visits, kids in private schools, kids activities like karate, swimming etc, vacations, restaurants 

CONS: egos, money flows to her parents, buying costly gifts to sisters/brothers, no cooking at home, roju nene cook cheyala nuvvu chey eroju, showing Garvam in front of in-laws etc. 

Arey those Pros are for both of you and Cons are only for you. Why this hypocrisy? There are no cons of a working wife. In fact, my mom being a working mom is the main reasons why I wanted to do something with my life rather than prepare to be a housewife. A working mom is an inspiration to your daughter, an inspiration to your son to look for in his wife. Mom ain't happy, no one is happy. 

• Upvote 1

Arey those Pros are for both of you and Cons are only for you. Why this hypocrisy? There are no cons of a working wife. In fact, my mom being a working mom is the main reasons why I wanted to do something with my life rather than prepare to be a housewife. A working mom is an inspiration to your daughter, an inspiration to your son to look for in his wife. Mom ain't happy, no one is happy. 

manchi ga 1940's 50's lo vanta intlo pani chesetollu aadollu. appude bagunde manchi ga families kalisi

@Pillipilla wow, nuvu female aa?? 

13 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

manchi ga 1940's 50's lo vanta intlo pani chesetollu aadollu. appude bagunde manchi ga families kalisi

Do you want your daughter to see her mom and think that her life is going to end up being at home, taking care of the household? Then what is the point of giving her an education, if she isn't going to work anyway. 

• Like 1