Pros and cons of working desi pellam

Kumaravaarma

20 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Arey those Pros are for both of you and Cons are only for you. Why this hypocrisy? There are no cons of a working wife. In fact, my mom being a working mom is the main reasons why I wanted to do something with my life rather than prepare to be a housewife. A working mom is an inspiration to your daughter, an inspiration to your son to look for in his wife. Mom ain't happy, no one is happy. 

Orey ammailu change avutaru ani cheptuna before job and after job. Overnight freedom vachesindi anukuntaru they will forget everything. Seriously saying I liked my wife with out working now leni poni godavalu.

12 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Do you want your daughter to see her mom and think that her life is going to end up being at home, taking care of the household? Then what is the point of giving her an education, if she isn't going to work anyway. 

Ade better kada manchi ga vanta intlo mogudu ki vandi petti pillal ni chusukuni vallani gaali ki vadileyakunda. Family strong ga untundi appude. Ammayi ki 50's,60's lo education undedi kadu. Illu ni chakkapettukune varu anduke Indian families strong foundation tho undevi appatlo.

16 minutes ago, sureshkonda said:

Ade better kada manchi ga vanta intlo mogudu ki vandi petti pillal ni chusukuni vallani gaali ki vadileyakunda. Family strong ga untundi appude. Ammayi ki 50's,60's lo education undedi kadu. Illu ni chakkapettukune varu anduke Indian families strong foundation tho undevi appatlo.

What about daughters? Are you going to raise them to be a stay at home mom one day? Why send her to school? If it's a mom's duty to take care of the family, then what is the dad's duty? Why even have a female child, if they are going to be a stay at home mom? 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Orey ammailu change avutaru ani cheptuna before job and after job. Overnight freedom vachesindi anukuntaru they will forget everything. Seriously saying I liked my wife with out working now leni poni godavalu.

Well, your wife's job is not to please you. She is a person first, she can be your wife only after that. 

1 hour ago, sureshkonda said:

Financial independence leka husband ala unna gati leka too much compromise ayyi padi unnaru . Obviously women adjusted so much so it will be great for men . 

Manchi husbands unna kuda ah domination supremacy was too much . Manishi ni manishi laga treat cheyadam vaste a working woman is a plus to family . Research shows a working woman can raise her kids better than a house wife .

Just now, LazyRohit said:

House husband a@3$% 2% hit ratio

House wife expectations laga house husband unte okay !! 

Actually kidding I wouldn’t ever treat my husband badly even if he is a house husband . House wives are always given less credit for the work they do and contribute to family . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

That one is hard to believe. 

I feel it depends on the guy. A guy who really respects and loves his spouse would move his ass and help her thinking its hard for her / she must be tired/ she is contributing to family etc. Asalu pakka manishi gurinchi alochane leni selfish person wouldnt help whether he works or not. Isn't it common to see husbands asking even a glass of water as if he is handicapped? 

Just now, Amrita said:

I feel it depends on the guy. A guy who really respects and loves his spouse would move his ass and help her thinking its hard for her / she must be tired/ she is contributing to family etc. Asalu pakka manishi gurinchi alochane leni selfish person wouldnt help whether he works or not. Isn't it common to see husbands asking even a glass of water as if he is handicapped? 

I also ask for a glass of water, like I am handicapped. I don't know how common it is, the other way around. 

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I also ask for a glass of water, like I am handicapped. I don't know how common it is, the other way around. 

Prev generation lo picha common. This generation much better. 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

24hrs DB la ney vuntav, are you musugu house husband aah ankul Teaser Telugu GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1