Suggestion for a vendor change

JohnSnow

Planning to move to the new prime vendor after the end of PO for the increase in pay in January. i will get 96/hr in hand then, would there be any issues with my present employer? 

If my present mesthri doesnt pay my dues how should i deal with it? Only reason i am moving is for better pay and better H1 chances by cutting down the middle layers. 

oka pani cheyyi....

vendor will not talk with employer..thats all your head ache...

Options

1)forget employer tell him you got FT another location and moving away...

2)if small employer and gets to know non compete stuff he will ignore..big employer aite he will send attorney notice to threaten you for money

3)best option..tell to employer...offer him a good amount and close deal

Ideally all mestris want only money..what you do is BS to them

6 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

oka pani cheyyi....

vendor will not talk with employer..thats all your head ache...

Options

1)forget employer tell him you got FT another location and moving away...

2)if small employer and gets to know non compete stuff he will ignore..big employer aite he will send attorney notice to threaten you for money

3)best option..tell to employer...offer him a good amount and close deal

Ideally all mestris want only money..what you do is BS to them

But in this case, its different vendor. 

Like My employer + 1 layer + prime vendor to i am moving to new primevendor2.0 

Ee case lo non compete aggreement emi undadhu kadha new vendor tho maa employee ki. 

13 minutes ago, meandhrakurradu said:

i take that back, you can do it if vendor talks to your employer and gives written consent.

client said ok, and this new prime vendor is completely diffrent one. not the one am working with now

yes...but a resource of one prime vendor cannot move to another prime vendor for same client same location..This is definitely non compete...

old prime vendor case pedite your client attorney will ask you to leave that day

You should get a no objection from previous prime vendor to new prime vendor which they wont give at any cost.

If client tells old vendor to dont bother this guy ..appudu ok...but nuvuv business critical resource avvali..nuvvu lekunda pani jaragadu anattu..even then client wont involve as valla relations debba tintai

4 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

yes...but a resource of one prime vendor cannot move to another prime vendor for same client same location..This is definitely non compete...

old prime vendor case pedite your client attorney will ask you to leave that day

You should get a no objection from previous prime vendor to new prime vendor which they wont give at any cost.

But client e allow chesthundu kada ee case lo. PO end ayyaka chesthunna kada, PO unnappudu kadhu. Fresh Po kottha vendor tho join aithe prob em untadhi

when you joined project there will be a non compete from current Prime vendor that this resource cannot work for another prime vendor same position same client..check with old prime vendor..

ila aite..one prime vendor is giving 75...another 80 aite...ppl keep on moving prime vendors kada

client will only tell thru words..nothing in writing..mind that

7 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

when you joined project there will be a non compete from current Prime vendor that this resource cannot work for another prime vendor same position same client..check with old prime vendor..

ila aite..one prime vendor is giving 75...another 80 aite...ppl keep on moving prime vendors kada

client will only tell thru words..nothing in writing..mind that

okay bro thanks

11 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

But client e allow chesthundu kada ee case lo. PO end ayyaka chesthunna kada, PO unnappudu kadhu. Fresh Po kottha vendor tho join aithe prob em untadhi

no bro, it doesn't work that way. primevendor1 ki client and your employer tho contracts untai.

client ki prime vendor1 ki baga relation undi vaadu odileste odileyyali. if he wants to sue, he can and will win easily. bokka neeke not to client

1 minute ago, meandhrakurradu said:

no bro, it doesn't work that way. primevendor1 ki client and your employer tho contracts untai.

client ki prime vendor1 ki baga relation undi vaadu odileste odileyyali. if he wants to sue, he can and will win easily. bokka neeke not to client

So swicth vaddhu antava? i am really confused how to handle. maa current employer tho H1 pick kavatle bro, plus 2 layers unnai doubtful

bottom line is..you cant work thru primevendor2 for same position same client when already working with primevendor1

all will nod heads but it is you who have to take care and be careful..teda kodite you will have to leave laptop and go that minute ... as it becomes a legal case..

ask primvendor2 what docs he need from primvendor1 to not bug him later