Suggestion for a vendor change

JohnSnow

9 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

bottom line is..you cant work thru primevendor2 for same position same client when already working with primevendor1

all will nod heads but it is you who have to take care and be careful..teda kodite you will have to leave laptop and go that minute ... as it becomes a legal case..

ask primvendor2 what docs he need from primvendor1 to not bug him later

okay thanks dude

16 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

bottom line is..you cant work thru primevendor2 for same position same client when already working with primevendor1

all will nod heads but it is you who have to take care and be careful..teda kodite you will have to leave laptop and go that minute ... as it becomes a legal case..

ask primvendor2 what docs he need from primvendor1 to not bug him later

Just confirmed with someone who moved in the same way. they said that its the client policy, we can move. You cant sue once the PO is over. thats what they told. 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

Planning to move to the new prime vendor after the end of PO for the increase in pay in January. i will get 96/hr in hand then, would there be any issues with my present employer? 

If my present mesthri doesnt pay my dues how should i deal with it? Only reason i am moving is for better pay and better H1 chances by cutting down the middle layers. 

antha pay kottinodivi ilanti chinna issues deal kuda cheyyi brooo

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

If the client policy is there then you are good..but even then verify once..as all prime vendors dont deal the same way and all non compete are not the same

okay sure thanks bro. i will try to deal it carefully

28 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

So swicth vaddhu antava? i am really confused how to handle. maa current employer tho H1 pick kavatle bro, plus 2 layers unnai doubtful

2 layers tho 96/hr ela bro ? which tech are you in ?

get in writing from pv1 or client, without that its all up in the air. ne luck batti untadi

Just now, meandhrakurradu said:

2 layers tho 96/hr ela bro ? which tech are you in ?

get in writing from pv1 or client, without that its all up in the air. ne luck batti untadi

2 layers tho 96 kadhu bro. I am currently getting 67 on c2c. 

My actual billing is 125. So once i move to prime vendor, i ll get 80/20. Which is around 96+

14 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

2 layers tho 96 kadhu bro. I am currently getting 67 on c2c. 

My actual billing is 125. So once i move to prime vendor, i ll get 80/20. Which is around 96+

nice bro, good luck

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Planning to move to the new prime vendor after the end of PO for the increase in pay in January. i will get 96/hr in hand then, would there be any issues with my present employer? 

If my present mesthri doesnt pay my dues how should i deal with it? Only reason i am moving is for better pay and better H1 chances by cutting down the middle layers. 

Agreements between your employer and prime vendor chusuko .. some employers/ vendors  same client ayite ala maradaniki velu lekunda agreements rayinchukuntaru. 

Project ayipote prime vendor help chestada Leda h1b revoke chestada ? Know clearly bench time rules ( 60 days , 90 days ) etc to find a job . 

Pay salary ayite legally ivvali but other expenses ayite diava deenam busstand aey . My employer should give me 15k . I have to move in 2 weeks and he is not lifting calls and not responding to my emails / texts . Emanna salaha unte how to get it please tell me . That’s not salary and e two months salary kuda estado ledo bhayam ga undi . @~`

Thats a good pay rate . Congratulations :)

16 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

gantaki 96 a Vijay sethupathi gadi veeraabhimani la vunnav

arey nu job chestunava owner ni blackmail chestunava@3$%

em tech em place nenu vachesta

Java and Utah anta . Job kavala ? @~`

3 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

Adedo nuvve cheskoni dabbul matram transfer cheste chalu %$#$

Chasedanine entaina you are my friend kada but I am moving in 13 days . Cheyalananduku chintistunna  . @3$%

• Haha 1