Any body tried fishing?

kothavani

39 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes i did fishing when my keys fell in gap between elevators at 2 AMWalmart ki velli fishing rod techi nenu na colleague tesam. Actually ma colleague aey tesindi iphone light nenu ah gap lo veste. Great experience with super apt timing and 10 % phone charge. ^^

Btw, neku edhuru avvani situation ledha?

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Elevator kadalledha madhyalo?

2 am so evaru ekkuva leru . CHakkaga elevator lo kuchoni kallu addam petta so that it never goes to another floor. Other elevator use chesukovachu but ah time lo peddaga evaru leru. 1-2 ppl saw as if we are thieves but ammayilam so they thought edo ethukuntunnam there. 

12 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Btw, neku edhuru avvani situation ledha?

12 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Manake endhuku Ila  adventures Ani ?

Car nadupta brake failure etc 

Daridram loves me but i hate her/him. @3$%

12 hours ago, kothavani said:

Db peddalu ovaru aina fishing try chesada,  Baku eminteliyadu but cheyalani interest undi , any tips for beginners , you tube lo chusanu but manollu ovaru aina tried?

PM cheyyi cheptha....

12 hours ago, kothavani said:

Db peddalu ovaru aina fishing try chesada,  Baku eminteliyadu but cheyalani interest undi , any tips for beginners , you tube lo chusanu but manollu ovaru aina tried?

Do you really eat the fish which you caught....or just release it back...

Which state? mee state lo Fish and Game dept fishing tradition ni encourage cheyadaaniki free sessions conduct chestaru.. go to those first to see if you still have an urge.. they provide free equipment, no need of license if you do with them, and you have a high probability to catch a fish because they don't want you to get bored.. if you still get interested, it is better you learn some things from experienced people first.. You can talk to the experienced people who come there with their kids or have a conversation with the officials themselves.. they are usually outgoing and will be willing to go out fishing with you.. then you can buy equipment and enjoy..

I fish and there is a lot that goes into it to be successful such as bait, kind of hook, fish patterns, types of fishes you are interested, weather, stream temperature, et cetera.. it was very boring for me early on.. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kothavani said:

FIrst license teesko, chala mandiki teleedu that you need license

2 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

FIrst license teesko, chala mandiki teleedu that you need license

Don't need.. first you need to decide if you have an avid interest or a few times thing.. paina explain chesanu choodu..

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Which state? mee state lo Fish and Game dept fishing tradition ni encourage cheyadaaniki free sessions conduct chestaru.. go to those first to see if you still have an urge.. they provide free equipment, no need of license if you do with them, and you have a high probability to catch a fish because they don't want you to get bored.. if you still get interested, it is better you learn some things from experienced people first.. You can talk to the experienced people who come there with their kids or have a conversation with the officials themselves.. they are usually outgoing and will be willing to go out fishing with you.. then you can buy equipment and enjoy..

I fish and there is a lot that goes into it to be successful such as bait, kind of hook, fish patterns, types of fishes you are interested, weather, stream temperature, et cetera.. it was very boring for me early on.. 

Sure bro  thanks for input CA , in the central valley and Sierra lo chala lakes unayi , yaa as you said I heard need lot of patience 

15 hours ago, kothavani said:

Sure bro  thanks for input CA , in the central valley and Sierra lo chala lakes unayi , yaa as you said I heard need lot of patience 

No bro.. once you figure out all the things.. you will also get into a group of experienced people.. you share information and you catch fishes qucikly.. eppudu ekkada ela gaalam veyyalo teliyali anthey.. check out your fish and game events.. they release some fishes beforehand so that you can experience a catch..

• Thanks 1

On 11/14/2019 at 9:35 PM, Amrita said:

Yes i did fishing when my keys fell in gap between elevators at 2 AM.  Walmart ki velli fishing rod techi nenu na colleague tesam. Actually ma colleague aey tesindi iphone light nenu ah gap lo veste. Great experience with super apt timing and 10 % phone charge. ^^

More details please.

20 hours ago, Amrita said:

Details emuntayi. Edo friend ki moving help cheyaboyi tane naku help chese situation vachindi. @~`

It is an art to get your keys that are struck in elevator crevices out using a fishing wire. 

58 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

It is an art to get your keys that are struck in elevator crevices out using a fishing wire. 

Addi maar guddi debba edo ala vachesindi. Ofcourse took more than an hour. Malo fishing talent undantara ayite? May be we should try real fishing again @3$%