Something in your life that you thought would be bad but turned out to be good or vice versa

Daaarling

8 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I thought going out was going out of the house and ended up going out with a guy who thought I was going out with him, when I was really just going out of the house with him. 

@3$%

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

Something in your life that you thought would be good but turned out to be bad --- So many

@Amrita avg ga, entha dowry estaru me kaboyi husband ki ?? Melati feminist ladies asalu dowry istara??

11 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Manam ila jarigindenti ani baadha padataam taruvaata ala jariginanduku santoshapadataam leda mundu santoshapadi taruvaata baadha padataam, ilaanti situations face chesara?

i thought to become soodi but ended becoming daaram.. realized daaram is the one holding the 2 pieces together whereas the job of soodhi is like a tool only

synopsis is that we end up something different than what we thought.. life has long term plans for us even if we have short term thoughts/plans

10 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I thought going out was going out of the house and ended up going out with a guy who thought I was going out with him, when I was really just going out of the house with him. 

final going out aa leka get out aa 

32 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i thought to become soodi but ended becoming daaram.. realized daaram is the one holding the 2 pieces together whereas the job of soodhi is like a tool only

synopsis is that we end up something different than what we thought.. life has long term plans for us even if we have short term thoughts/plans

Rangularatnam cinema oka pata untundi kalimi nilavadu lemi migaladu kalakalam oka reetu gadavadu ane song, andulo e lyric untundi, korika okati janinchu adi teeraka yedada dahinchu, koranidedo ochu, santi sukhalani techu ani....a lyric gurtukochindi. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Rangularatnam cinema oka pata untundi kalimi nilavadu lemi migaladu kalakalam oka reetu gadavadu ane song, andulo e lyric untundi, korika okati janinchu adi teeraka yedada dahinchu, koranidedo ochu, santi sukhalani techu ani....a lyric gurtukochindi. 

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Manam ila jarigindenti ani baadha padataam taruvaata ala jariginanduku santoshapadataam leda mundu santoshapadi taruvaata baadha padataam, ilaanti situations face chesara?

at that time marrying my GF sounded like a great idea .... but now i feel it would be worst decision @3$%