Something in your life that you thought would be bad but turned out to be good or vice versa

Daaarling

6 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Abdul Kalam is an engineer, I am a scientist.

He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was intimately involved in India's civilian space programme and military missile development efforts.

14 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was intimately involved in India's civilian space programme and military missile development efforts.

In India, they call engineers as scientists, it's hilarious really. According to me, if you are not working in basic sciences, you can't be a scientist. Btw, data scientists are not scientists.

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

In India, they call engineers as scientists, it's hilarious really. According to me, if you are not working in basic sciences, you can't be a scientist. Btw, data scientists are not scientists.

PhD engineering lo undhi gaa, vallani scientists antaru ga

11 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

@Amrita avg ga, entha dowry estaru me kaboyi husband ki ?? Melati feminist ladies asalu dowry istara??

Idemanna udyamam a istam ivvam anukodaniki. I would prefer a guy who don't take dowry not because money matters but because it will impact my impression on him. Feminism is supporting oppressed women what is its link to dowry ? I dont support dowry system though.

23 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Manam ila jarigindenti ani baadha padataam taruvaata ala jariginanduku santoshapadataam leda mundu santoshapadi taruvaata baadha padataam, ilaanti situations face chesara?

visa ravatam na success anukunna it turned out to be a disaster in many which ways