Why aleale unhappy always 🤔

DBgirl

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nee vidynana pradarsanalu  kani

It was a real sorry model, the guy created a system that woke up mice every two minutes and deprived them of sleep. He said that it simulated sleeping with a crying baby. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

It was a real sorry model, the guy created a system that woke up mice every two minutes and deprived them of sleep. He said that it simulated sleeping with a crying baby. 

Ee area lo medicine kanipedham ani ??

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Endhuku aa model create chesadu??

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Insomnia is known to cause cardiac failure

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Insomnia is different from intermittent sleep deprivation. The later is more similar to sleep apnea

So it is different from sleep apnea and insomnia?

Just now, Sachin200 said:

HIV , cancer ( specific types ) 

Ala ani em ledu, I like understanding basic questions in science more than finding a cure, I just tell people I want to find a cure, because a normal person wouldn't understand if I told him that I want to understand the process of endocytosis of HIV virus in T reg cells, or that I want to understand the genetic signature of T cell exhaustion. It's just easier to tell people that I am interested in the cure, but I really am not. I just like the biology. 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Ala ani em ledu, I like understanding basic questions in science more than finding a cure, I just tell people I want to find a cure, because a normal person wouldn't understand if I told him that I want to understand the process of endocytosis of HIV virus in T reg cells, or that I want to understand the genetic signature of T cell exhaustion. It's just easier to tell people that I am interested in the cure, but I really am not. I just like the biology

Nice , good luck