George Reddy Pre-release event permission Deny ?

bhaigan

24 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Pawan Kalyan movie event ki permission iste problem ranidi .... George Reddy ki denying is something fishy ... I think KCR dont want to encourage people getting into that kind of revolutionary mentality .... May be he is sensing the movie will invoke people against him ... Adi kakunda OU valladi  kada.... 33mtnj.gif 

ante daani ardam .... petrol, nippu kalava kunda cheyadam...

you can imagine who is petrol, nippu

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Pawan Kalyan movie event ki permission iste problem ranidi .... George Reddy ki denying is something fishy ... I think KCR dont want to encourage people getting into that kind of revolutionary mentality .... May be he is sensing the movie will invoke people against him ... Adi kakunda OU valladi  kada.... 33mtnj.gif 

bhayya inkokati marchipoyav same time lo RTC strike jaruguthundi and communists also support that moment

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Telangana ochinde vaalla valla, how can Dora deny them of that?

1 hour ago, Pillipilla said:

Telangana ochinde vaalla valla, how can Dora deny them of that?

"So what" is the attitude of KCR ... The belief is different among people as they feel KCR is the reason for Telangana ....OU credit is washed out ....

KCR did not enter OU after the Telangana State is formed if I am not wrong...  Inka denying gurinchi talking aaa.....

Okka sari OU campus enter ayyi choodu ... Full of Congress and Revant Reddy flags....  I just went through OU yesterday.... 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

"So what" is the attitude of KCR ... The belief is different among people as they feel KCR is the reason for Telangana ....OU credit is washed out ....

KCR did not enter OU after the Telangana State is formed if I am not wrong...  Inka denying gurinchi talking aaa.....

Okka sari OU campus enter ayyi choodu ... Full of Congress and Revant Reddy flags....  I just went through OU yesterday.... 

That's good only

8 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

It is full of Congress flags bhayya

17 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

That's good only

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It is full of Congress flags bhayya

Good or Bad anatledu .... Current Situation in OU telling ... 33mtnj.gif

8 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Kachra gadu unnecessary publicity istunnadu aa movie ki... aadiki TG gorrela chetilo dabbidi dibbidey...