Friend okadu iisc Bangalore lo mtech tarvata around 25lpa job techukoni

ChinnaBhasha

When I took art ofliving ani oka course untadi , i was suffering with Smoking and Drinking addiction apdu cousins join chesaru 

the teacher was IIT she moved completetly to sanysam, I know one colony oka Akka unde she was CBIT eamcet ranker moved to US some director position gave up and doing  service at ISha teneese se

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Poi sanyasam lo join aindu. Everyone confused and worried. What might be the cause. Anyone faced such scenarios here. Unmarried vadu. 

i have been considering this option from long time.  Staying because of kid

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Thinking what would have driven him to take such decision

Na friend kuda iisc lo Mtech chesevadu.. he became so religious.. iskcon ki daily velevadu.. god ni emaina ante full aggressive mode loki velevadu.. Kani his parents convinced him to get married and now is he is religious but antha kadhu...May be iskcon and iisc ki emaina correlation emaina undhemo 

Just now, Simple123 said:

i have been considering this option from long time.  Staying because of kid

Pitcha endi alantivi alochinchaku  bro you can do seva in many forms manaki family and kid manam poye varaki man tho untaru youcan alwasy help manaki chetana ayina antha in many wasy

if yuour thinking is towards these modern day ashram spoyi a ashrams lo dont know how many of them are cult

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

When I took art ofliving ani oka course untadi , i was suffering with Smoking and Drinking addiction apdu cousins join chesaru 

the teacher was IIT she moved completetly to sanysam, I know one colony oka Akka unde she was CBIT eamcet ranker moved to US some director position gave up and doing  service at ISha teneese se

I may soon join them

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

Na friend kuda iisc lo Mtech chesevadu.. he became so religious.. iskcon ki daily velevadu.. god ni emaina ante full aggressive mode loki velevadu.. Kani his parents convinced him to get married and now is he is religious but antha kadhu...May be iskcon and iisc ki emaina correlation emaina undhemo 

Bangalore lo they have lot of influnece bro , most of ex alumini iisc are in isckon i heard they feed the poor and needy (Annadana) daily almost like no where in the world

nenu kuda oka strange case chusanu...okatanu Engineering lo thopu and top candidate in 1993 time lo but job cheyadu valla nanna retired head master pension meda brathikestadu and em cheyadu but his kids are in NIT now.... idi kuda similar case ippati varaku swanthaga 1 rupee kuda earn cheyaledu and he is medically 100% fit. they are middle class family 

Just now, kothavani said:

Bangalore lo they have lot of influnece bro , most of ex alumini iisc are in isckon i heard they feed the poor and needy (Annadana) daily almost like no where in the world

But I felt few students are so into religion because of iskcon when I visited my friend.. by that time he became very religious.. may be TS friend kuda one of them .. 

3 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

I may soon join them

Hopeing you are just making fun , but if you are serious talk to some body and resolve your issue, piriki olu paripotaru from responsibilities i may be wrong