Finally, I quit H1B life with a smile! My last video from USA Kumar uncle

DBgirl

Tellodiki hitha boda chesthuna Kumara mangalam. 

IIT Sundar pichai wasted govt funds and went abroad anta lol! 

On one hand we have you and on the other hand we have Satya Nadella and Sundar Pichai. I am really confused here

KUMAR EXCLUSIVE

Hide replies
KUMAR EXCLUSIVE
Dear John Paul, It is very simple, no need to get confused. From India to US UNIV for MS/MBA, campus placement or USA client FT job - h1b+GC+USC(by naturalization) takes any where provided not fired during GC time. Unfortunately the current Google CEO the name you mentioned, studied in IIT(government subsidies) and flee India. IIT purpose is to serve India. Irony is we Indians cannot start such companies (MS and Google) in India and we can only become CEOs to American companies. If the above route is missed, the only next alternative in USA is; A BODY SHOP- HUMAN TRAFFICING BUSINESS. It is better you visit any Indian Inc walkable distance to your location including their GUEST HOUSE(fake offer letters, bunch of unemployed h1bs victims stay in one room). These body shops not only collect $10,000 for h1b, $25,000 for Green Card and form as layers/illegal layers/chain mafia to take clients money and h1bs money. No one open their mouth for two reasons; lose h1b. project(paychecks), GC and other reasons is; they either molest or kill for open the mouths. It is more or less similar to outsourcing companies h1bs but they do not have to face this worst music like layers molestation. Only managers harassment of asking to do 24*7 work for 8 hours slot. If you think, am wrong, get any H1B from outsourcing companies and interview them. I hope your confusion get some clarity.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Did he say that? 😮

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

He will come back anyway no?

7 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

comment deleted for fun purpose. 

Ne yavva 

• Haha 1