Iran gallu dorikaru!!!

the_magician

Just now, DummyVariable said:

GC lu vellu donga ga thechchukuntunnara through phd?

I don't know re, define donga ga techukodam... what about all OPT/H1Bs consulting also dongas only no?

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't know re, define donga ga techukodam... what about all OPT/H1Bs consulting also dongas only no?

They are getting GC without finishing phd anta .. how is that possible? Opts and h1 uncles ki no more GCs as it stands. The wait is close to 120 years ani vinna. So they are gone case. Every three years they have to pray that their h1 gets renewed.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

They are getting GC without finishing phd anta .. how is that possible? Opts and h1 uncles ki no more GCs as it stands. The wait is close to 120 years ani vinna. So they are gone case. Every three years they have to pray that their h1 gets renewed.

You don't need PhD to apply for a GC. I had more than 500 citations and 3 patents before my PhD. I could apply for NIW without PhD. It's possible. 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

You don't need PhD to apply for a GC. I had more than 500 citations and 3 patents before my PhD. I could apply for NIW without PhD. It's possible. 

Applying is one thing, getting it is another one would think. Shouldn’t they complete the phd to be eligible for GC? Just asking ..

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Applying is one thing, getting it is another one would think. Shouldn’t they complete the phd to be eligible for GC? Just asking ..

I didn't have to, NIW lo you don't need PhD to apply, same with EB1, you don't need PhD. Someone I know was the first author in the science paper that showed CRISPR in human cells at MIT. He got his EAD before finishing his PhD even though he is from China.