Deepthi Sunaina pelli chesukodaa

SamajaAlluduShanmukh

13 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

How old do you think I am?

21 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I think until late 20s atleast women won't have maturity to sustain a relationship. Early 20s women are immatured and wait for prince charming. 

The time is right when the body is matured enough, not when the mind is matured enough. If you wait beyond 30 years of age, you may have the mental maturity but not the physical capability. 😐

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The time is right when the body is matured enough, not when the mind is matured enough. If you wait beyond 30 years of age, you may have the mental maturity but not the physical capability😐

That still doesn't answer my question. 

29 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

That still doesn't answer my question. 

As far as i know age perige koddi partner tho adjust iye gunam taggi potadi.. Mid 20's , 26, 27  varalu i believe partner tho easy ga adjust itharu..mari 30's daka pothe adjust avvaru..naku ila unte ne cheskunta lekapothe cheskonu ani antaru women .. revolutionary and over independent thoughts vastai. After 30 fertility tagguddi and they go to shed in looks dept.I dont have any reaserch or case studeis to back it up..just telling based on what i saw

On 11/18/2019 at 2:17 PM, SamajaAlluduShanmukh said:

Valla intlo sunaina ki enduku pelli cheyadam ledu. Valla father emmi pikutundadu

Dani btech aipoyi 5 years avuthundi

AFAIK She is not BTech...... 

5 minutes ago, Scada said:

As far as i know age perige koddi partner tho adjust iye gunam taggi potadi.. Mid 20's , 26, 27  varalu i believe partner tho easy ga adjust itharu..mari 30's daka pothe adjust avvaru..naku ila unte ne cheskunta lekapothe cheskonu ani antaru women .. revolutionary and over independent thoughts vastai. After 30 fertility tagguddi and they go to shed in looks dept.I dont have any reaserch or case studeis to back it up..just telling based on what i saw

Maybe, are we talking about meeting someone or marrying someone though. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

Maybe, are we talking about meeting someone or marrying someone though. 

+_(

22 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I think until late 20s atleast women won't have maturity to sustain a relationship. Early 20s women are immatured and wait for prince charming. 

10 minutes ago, Scada said:

Even this has to do with meeting someone, not being in a relationship. I think that as you get more matured, you will be closer to reality than thinking about knight in the shining armor. How many people who married in early 20s regret it after 5 years? If you're not sure of a relationship, what is the point of getting married?

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Even this has to do with meeting someone, not being in a relationship. I think that as you get more matured, you will be closer to reality than thinking about knight in the shining armor. How many people who married in early 20s regret it after 5 years? If you're not sure of a relationship, what is the point of getting married?

Sare iga poni poni..ipudu pedda pedda answers enduku ..idesey kaka