Cyber security/GDPR/Risk management domain career ela untundi ?

Tellugodu

My friend wanted to move to cyber security/risk management/GDPR , he is in Workday HCM right now. In Uk there seems to be good no.of cyber security openings. Does Cyber security needs programming skills? Is it wise to more to Cyber security?? He is from UK. Thx

@3$%  coding rakunda vulbnerabilities, code lo threats ela kanukuntadu.?

3rd party tool use chestad anuko..but adi provide chesina remediation oka lame guy ki explain ela cheyagaladu.?

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@3$%  coding rakunda vulbnerabilities, code lo threats ela kanukuntadu.?

3rd party tool use chestad anuko..but adi provide chesina remediation oka lame guy ki explain ela cheyagaladu.?

Correct bro meru chepandi, I explained the same thing to him, but I think the mestris also ruining the software world (UK) there as well , mestri brainwashed him for risk management/GDPR no programming is required and he can easily get 60-70k after few weeks of training and certification.I am not from cyber security space so wanted some experts  opinion and advise on it .

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Correct bro meru chepandi, I explained the same thing to him, but I think the mestris also ruining the software world (UK) there as well , mestri brainwashed him for risk management/GDPR no programming is required and he can easily get 60-70k after few weeks of training and certification.I am not from cyber security space so wanted some experts  opinion and advise on it .

GDPR emundi man..its all about process management of how to delete the data...doesnt need coding background..

kaani Risk management and Cyber Security ki u need to know in-out of the whole platform architecture from Code->infrastructure..adi lekunda Cyber Security expert job ippistanu edokati tool nerpinchi ante...vadu mosam chestunatte...

FYI: market lo chala mandi 3rd party tools nerchukoni Cyber Security Experts ani chalamani avutunnaru..adi veru vishyam.

ex: Tools like Checkmarx, PyTM, Whitesource, Chorus, AWS Duty Guard, ...etc....

• Upvote 2