H1 transfer approved

Amrita

Just now, Desi_guy said:

good..nuvvela unnav...mana ooru ki em bane undi...

Utah ni vadili poyava...

Last couple of weeks. Potunna. Mundu india potunna and i am super super excited about that ^^

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Undi but only if it is right person.  It should bring me happiness otherwise what is the point? I want someone who invests in relationship as much as i do.  I wont take person for granted and i cant take it if he takes me for granted. Mastu chavagodata nenu manishini logic points to and picking on his sentences too. I am not an easy person to date i think. I can totally torture  @3$%

Ikkada chepthe cheppaavu.. pelli choopullo matram ilaa cheppaku.. or even to any guy with whom you have a chance of dating/marrying.. 

this is a RED LIGHT for all the guys.. venakki chudakundaa paripothaaru... silent_I1

Just now, DannyArcher said:

you are over qualified i suppose

I just have expectations and need quality in relationship. I will be less flexible when it comes to  time and affection. Min requiremnts avi naku. Adjust ayita baga and kopam chala patience taruvata vastundi vachinappudu  i can be extemely rude. I probably can hurt the person with my words.Can kadu ley will is correct @3$%

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ikkada chepthe cheppaavu.. pelli choopullo matram ilaa cheppaku.. or even to any guy with whom you have a chance of dating/marrying.. 

this is a RED LIGHT for all the guys.. venakki chudakundaa paripothaaru... silent_I1

Godava padinappudu logics to satayinchara idi mari bavundi this is picha common. Pelli ayyaka ayina bharinchali ga? Appudu paripote inka kashtam kada? 

Quality in relationship lekapote inkenduku sir pelli. Respect for each other, time for each other, Concern for each other, Affection for each other lekapote what for is pelli ?  When you take a person for granted thats when relationship / love starts to fade. Pelli ayina kuda i want to sustain that feeling of being loved and cared and its vice versa. Pelli ayyaka  edo jeevitam ayipoyinattu ah prema lekapote pelli has no point. At least this is how i want my life to be. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Godava padinappudu logics to satayinchara idi mari bavundi this is picha common. Pelli ayyaka ayina bharinchali ga? Appudu paripote inka kashtam kada?

Yes.. but you don’t advertise about it.. Guys will run away... You don’t have to tell him how complex you are in the first meet itself.. 

for guys, everything is black and white.. there is no gray.. but girls are very complex to understand... and many guys don’t understand their wife even after many years of marriage... 

guys learn these things slowly.. over the period...

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. but you don’t advertise about it.. Guys will run away... You don’t have to tell him how complex you are in the first meet itself.. 

for guys, everything is black and white.. there is no gray.. but girls are very complex to understand... and many guys don’t understand their wife even after many years of marriage... 

guys learn these things slowly.. over the period...

Makes sense !! Agreed. 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I just have expectations and need quality in relationship. I will be less flexible when it comes to  time and affection. Min requiremnts avi naku. Adjust ayita baga and kopam chala patience taruvata vastundi vachinappudu  i can be extemely rude. I probably can hurt the person with my words.Can kadu ley will is correct @3$%

evaro papam ... best luck... 

evaro papam ... best luck... 

Nenu papame edo abbayilu ammayilani titttanattu. Matladakunda sadhistaru ga? Pakkavadu arustunte silent ga undi BP penchutaru ga? Edo pedda nene gayyali la cheptunnare? Abbayilu em takkuva kadu. *n$

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Trust me.. if a guy does not say this ☝️after hearing your requirements, just run away from him...  He is not normal.. 

If a guy thinks talking to the loved one and giving time & affection is a big requirement  then he is unfit to have a woman in his life. He totally dont deserve it.  Oka robot ni techukunte saripotundi why pelli just to show off to society and to make him a father?  There will be expectations that needs to met in a relationship and that will be for both persons involved. Unconditional love tokka asalu undadu.

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu papame edo abbayilu ammayilani titttanattu. Matladakunda sadhistaru ga? Pakkavadu arustunte silent ga undi BP penchutaru ga? Edo pedda nene gayyali la cheptunnare? Abbayilu em takkuva kadu. *n$

hmm you are right! .. nitho argue seyadaniki na capacity saripodu (content ledhu) ... some one else should step in . 

hmm you are right! .. nitho argue seyadaniki ni capacity saripodu (content ledhu) ... some one else should step in . 

Whatever..doesnt matter to me. I know what i am. *n$