Okka CEO gaadu

pahelwan

Anna desis ki supportive ga matladinada. Monna weekend production release lo 15hrs kurchunam oka major issue fix ayyevaraku. Ade thella nayalu kurchuntara pellam pilalni vadili. Why don’t the big guys don’t come out in support of desis openly and bring this kind of things in limelight how hard we work to troubleshoot the issues and fix. Entha sepu cheap labor and kumar lenzodku gadu cheese videos matrame highlight chestaru. 

8 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Anna desis ki supportive ga matladinada. Monna weekend production release lo 15hrs kurchunam oka major issue fix ayyevaraku. Ade thella nayalu kurchuntara pellam pilalni vadili. Why don’t the big guys don’t come out in support of desis openly and bring this kind of things in limelight how hard we work to troubleshoot the issues and fix. Entha sepu cheap labor and kumar lenzodku gadu cheese videos matrame highlight chestaru. 

controll baa . I completely understand/feel your situation. 

best advice I can tell is not to work on weekends. 40 hrs manam cheyyalsi untey 36 to 42 hours ye pani cheyye

Do not take more work maa office lo over ga work chese vallaki pandu padindhi 2 weeks back . 

Team re org aayye old manager dengesadu 

3 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

controll baa . I completely understand/feel your situation. 

best advice I can tell is not to work on weekends. 40 hrs manam cheyyalsi untey 36 to 42 hours ye pani cheyye

Do not take more work maa office lo over ga work chese vallaki pandu padindhi 2 weeks back . 

Team re org aayye old manager dengesadu 

Nakemina sarada na laddu lodi tappaka chestam bedaru. Intha cheste client gadu manalni asalu purugu ni chusinatte chustaru. I really don’t want to work with WITCH na karma kali ee location all are WITCH took over projects anni. 

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

Personal life ki imporatance ivvani vallani endhuku dhekali giphy.gif

I have seen one Director appreciating a manager for hiring a good resource instead of appreciating the resource for working hard.. 

Contractors gurinchi valla  alochanalu ilaage untaayi... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thokkalee said:

I have seen one Director appreciating a manager for hiring a good resource instead of appreciating the resource for working hard.. 

Contractors gurinchi valla  alochanalu ilaage untaayi... 

Idhi ardham chesukunna rojuna manam edupu aputham giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Credit always goes to the Manager/Lead since he is the face of the team. Ofcourse it is the responsibility of the Mgr to recognize employees under him and bring visibility.

Ohh ...we are agreed that you are Manager ..

5 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Credit always goes to the Manager/Lead since he is the face of the team. Ofcourse it is the responsibility of the Mgr to recognize employees under him and bring visibility.

Manager detected 🧐

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

15 hrs ante its not a joke ... one or other day you will get recognized .  

24 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Manager detected 🧐

I am not a manager baa.. but I have seen enough office politics. I always make sure to mention specific employee names during my one on one sessions with sr. Executives. This way they are atleast familiar with some of the Jr. employee names.

14 minutes ago, aatadista said:

What’s your manager doing? It is the job of manager to recognize and appreciate the effort of his/her reports. I have a feeling your manager is not doing good job.

Exactly.. fault is with the manager not the Sr. Executive

17 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Exactly.. fault is with the manager not the Sr. Executive

All managers want to take all of the credit.. why would they talk good about individual performances??