Okka CEO gaadu

pahelwan

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

All managers want to take all of the credit.. why would they talk good about individual performances??

Then they cannot make much progress in their career. If the employees do not give good rating during the annual employee satisfaction survey then the manager will not even be eligible for promotion. It’s managers responsibility to groom and recognize the employees under him.

I have no clue about desi and WITCH  company culture though. 

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

All managers want to take all of the credit.. why would they talk good about individual performances??

Manager thellodu ayithene better ba performance vishayam lo - chaala fair anipisthaaaru when compared to our desi managers. Manollu anni politics ye..vaadiki kaavalsinodiki isthaaru...but our desi mgrs r better during h1b filing process :) - anni bokkalu thelusu kaabatti co-operate chesthaaru..

6 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Manager thellodu ayithene better ba performance vishayam lo - chaala fair anipisthaaaru when compared to our desi managers. Manollu anni politics ye..vaadiki kaavalsinodiki isthaaru...but our desi mgrs r better during h1b filing process :) - anni bokkalu thelusu kaabatti co-operate chesthaaru..

Agreed.

12 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Then they cannot make much progress in their career. If the employees do not give good rating during the annual employee satisfaction survey then the manager will not even be eligible for promotion. It’s managers responsibility to groom and recognize the employees under him.

I have no clue about desi and WITCH  company culture though. 

FT managers contractors chetha entha baaga pani cheyisthee vallaki promotions and bonuses antha baaga vasthaayi 

2 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Anna desis ki supportive ga matladinada. Monna weekend production release lo 15hrs kurchunam oka major issue fix ayyevaraku. Ade thella nayalu kurchuntara pellam pilalni vadili. Why don’t the big guys don’t come out in support of desis openly and bring this kind of things in limelight how hard we work to troubleshoot the issues and fix. Entha sepu cheap labor and kumar lenzodku gadu cheese videos matrame highlight chestaru. 

may be neeku kopam raavachu...

but i believe this "efforts never get wasted"...work for your satisfaction, not for someone recognition...

25c78b0e6c1db7d4637ac729971ec0ac--menu.j

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

If you are constructing a house and the coolies are working hard, will you praise them? You think they are doing their job and the mesthri is managing them well 

I don’t agree with this. House kattetodu varsham kompalu munigipotuna kani House kattaru vadiki oka plan timing untadi ikkada situation aa bug fix kakunte millions customers impact aitaru so mem 15 hours kashtapadi fix chesinam. End of the day all are happy. My point is big guys know about our effort and I’m sure idi andariki company lo common that we work hard for a smooth prod release. Ma deggara thella devs unnaru but my manager will never involve them during prod release vadiki dhammu ledu rammani cheppadaniki. Mem upukuntu vellali 4’o clock lesi.  

Asalu 15 hours pani cheyatam nee tappu......15 hours extra chesi daaniki credit or appreciation expect cheyatam inko tappu.......first lo ila alavatu chestaru edo appreciation vastundi ani or hike vastundi ani.......meeru teesina gothulo meere padi....malli ikkada edupu.......sodi gola......remember nobody cares about your work or you.....all they care about is pani ayyinda intiki vellama ani......dont expect too much from work......you will always be disappointed........so take care of yourself, take care of your health, take care of your family......time unte take care of your work....