How to transfer data from iphone to laptop?

Kuyya

Bros, I am a kind of novice here.. kindly help please..

I have iphone x of 60-70 gb of data(mostly pics and videos).. what is the best way to transfer the data to laptop and clear the phone? 

TIA..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kuyya said:

I have iphone x of 60-70 gb of data(mostly pics and videos).. what is the best way to transfer the data to laptop and clear the phone? 

TIA..

K

25 minutes ago, Kuyya said:

TIA..

utube lo chudu ankul edo oka eedio tagulutadi 

2 hours ago, Kuyya said:

TIA..

windows pc aite simple ga cable connect cheyagane auto play pop up window vastundi andulo import pictures and videos option select cheste nee pictures/videos anne nuv chupinchina folder(usual ga pictures in my documents) lo save avtai. you can even stamp them with a date for easy identification.

mac aite photos app open avtay andulo import cheskovali mac library loki which you can later export to a hard drive etc.

2 hours ago, Kuyya said:

TIA..

Buy macbook and do..

2 hours ago, Kuyya said:

TIA..

experts cheppinattu connect it to your laptop and transfer.....what I usually do is, I install google photos app and then sync it automatically....that way all my pics and videos will be stored in google cloud....unlimited storage and mana laptop / hard drive corrupt aina, we will have backup in cloud.

1 hour ago, no01 said:

experts cheppinattu connect it to your laptop and transfer.....what I usually do is, I install google photos app and then sync it automatically....that way all my pics and videos will be stored in google cloud....unlimited storage and mana laptop / hard drive corrupt aina, we will have backup in cloud.

not the original verion of photo right ? Just high quality version

21 hours ago, BrotherBairagi said:

windows pc aite simple ga cable connect cheyagane auto play pop up window vastundi andulo import pictures and videos option select cheste nee pictures/videos anne nuv chupinchina folder(usual ga pictures in my documents) lo save avtai. you can even stamp them with a date for easy identification.

mac aite photos app open avtay andulo import cheskovali mac library loki which you can later export to a hard drive etc.

bairagibro I have windows 8, connect cheste iphone detect avtondi tappa drive detect avatledu, import lo drive chupinchatledu..

itunes install avatledu not sure why

youtube lo alternate options checked but nothing worked, anduke thread vesa