Ups

raaajaaa

One time i was sending my Indian debit card through courier to india...it got similar status like “clearance required”. But that happened in india.

India lo maa vaallu courier customer care call cheste vaallu additional documents like one application form (download from  courier website), id proof and address proof..etc adigaaru...after that they released it.

call your courier customer care...

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

One time i was sending my Indian debit card through courier to india...it got similar status like “clearance required”. But that happened in india.

India lo maa vaallu courier customer care call cheste vaallu additional documents like one application form (download from  courier website), id proof and address proof..etc adigaaru...after that they released it.

Ups customer service worest ga undi bayya,

39 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Cleared Customs

Your package was released by the customs agency.  ante issue lenateena bro