how to get out of depression

Simple123

7 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

adi chinnappati nundi ravali...ippudu entha try chesina kasthame...nenu oka 10 years nundi try chesthunna..self love, self confidence anevi temporary to me...week oka oka 2 days full confidence tho unta...malla antha routine...

don't make me laugh. This db is full of people who 'self love' themselves. so much self love, that they delude themselves off reality.

I think the better advice to assholes in this db is to make friends outside. friends who are different from them. to start with, dalits and muslims from a different class.

without talking down to them, like Halwa does.

practice a little empathy first.

an asshole claiming that he feels down, when all he has done in his life is to knock ohers down, gets no brownie points.

you probably pushed people out of your life iwht your assholery. who knows. go connect with people.

don't fcuking 'love yourself' more. if you are in this db, you already love yourself to unhealthy levels.

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

don't make me laugh. This db is full of people who 'self love' themselves. so much self love, that they delude themselves off reality.

I think the better advice to assholes in this db is to make friends outside. friends who are different from others. to start with, dalits and muslims from a different class.

I don’t think so ba...e db lo prathi vadu oka party or leader or cast or religion ni support chesthunnaru...self love doubt aa

13 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

I think the better advice to assholes in this db is to make friends outside. friends who are different from them. to start with, dalits and muslims from a different class.

without talking down to them, like Halwa does.

Can I be your friend?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

I don’t think so ba...e db lo prathi vadu oka party or leader or cast or religion ni support chesthunnaru...self love doubt aa

don't underestimate these assholes. their love of their leader/caste/religion is only conditional based on their understanding of how beneficial it is to them. They are not fools to blindly follow a leader or shill for their caste.

There may be a few innocent people who really love their country/caste/whatever. those innocent guys can do with some self love. Rest of them, nah.

4 hours ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

remember. that idiot soodhilodhaaram worthless dcik, is proposing some kind of magic potion to get better. but there's no such potion.

human beings are not smart enough to work out their issues and live in peace, nor are dumb enough to work through their issues. 

I can't speak for clinically depressed, but most depression is a sociological issue. It cannot be overcome by acting like some superman.

There are no rules to lead a peaceful productive life. If there were everyone can follow it. but there are not. guys like soodhilodhaaram who sell that kind of sh1t are actually something else more insidious along with it.

human beings are supposed to be miserable. destined to fight each other, break each other down, pick each other up, negotiate further, again rinse repeat.

If someone doesn't have to do any of these to survive, he's already an asshole who's achieved a level where other slaves would do all the above for him, while he order his pizza online. So do I feel bad that the guy ordering pizza is depressed. No.

He's part of the system  that gave him that depression. Yoga, holidaying etc are all temporary fixes. The permanent fix is to become a sociopath, or get a therapist.

ofcourse loving yourself more and more is just a path to becoming a sociopath, and driving all people away from your life. good luck

• Upvote 1

the first and the last thing one should learn is not to respond to assholes anywhere, they have no self worth in their life resulting in humiliating others anonymously, what do you call someone who doesn't have the civility to response like a human in any discussion, reason being their psychological situation of not being able to respond to anything in their real life, hence the aggressive posture in forums/anonymous profile

10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

the first and the last thing one should learn is not to respond to assholes anywhere, they have no self worth in their life resulting in humiliating others anonymously, what do you call someone who doesn't have the civility to response like a human in any discussion, reason being their psychological situation of not being able to respond to anything in their real life, hence the aggressive posture in forums/anonymous profile

I'm only doing what you did to me.don't spit on yourself. lol.

actually I have something to add to the conversation even when I abuse. but you have nothing but the urgency to leave the conversation because you know you are going to be hit with logic bombs that you can't respond to.

you are a dumbfcuk who should shut his trap and not give gyan. ofcourse applies to a lot of others in this db too. don't worry, I will bother them too. and you can form some sort of army to take me down. lol.

stupid fcuk.

14 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

the crap you post, and the confidenc with which you peddle it is hilarious. 

If I had more time, I would deconstruct the gems you posted just on this thread. you deserve to be mocked.

that you are not mocked, says about the dumbness of those who think you are saying something interesting or useful.

practice some humility first. accept that you are a piece of sh1t. and see how awesome and cool life gets.

I  accept that I'm a piece of sh1t.. see,