how to get out of depression

Simple123

I had my fair share with depression this year, still going through. I’m ok most of the days once in. A while it hits me Back like a mofo. Even India velli vachina but still these focking  depressed thoughts are not going away. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Hehe...  @DBgirl posts chusthey confidence raise avutundhi for some reason..  we can survive in this world easily ani :)

Ee maata telisthe neeku bumper offer eh iha... aah posts edo neekayina upayopaduthunnai ga ponile manchide. 

People often tend to associate depression with stress. I used to be depressed before due to stress. But, after coming out of it, it's different. Now, I have more stress than the past, but I handle it better. 

Naaku office lo stress valla ,variety roogaalu excess salivation, insomnia and main thing I forget words. Conversation madhyalo I have to think hard to remember what word I should be using. English ee kadu Telugu loo kuda ..Anni vadilesi evaritho matladakunda work chesukundam anipistundi

45 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

busy ga undadanki try chesthunna aina work aithaledu

andukani db lo threads eskuni puding laa feel ayyi bathikestunnava raja.. sare I pity you.. alane kaani

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

To make money for my family, protect my future wife and be served by her. 

A pig in the haystack provides for his family and protects his family. What's the difference between him and you? 

4 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

A pig in the haystack provides for his family and protects his family. What's the difference between him and you? 

He doesn’t get served by the female pig.