Anxiety

NYCpal

6 months back I was looking for better opportunity and job search start chesa , during that job search  I had sleep issues .

i couldn’t able to sleep ,despo laga I used to return each and every call  and okka roju okka recruiter call /email rakapoyina I was stressed out ...
within 2 months I got want I want..now again same symptoms are back because now I got  some other targets to reach ...life lo ela chala targets set cheskuntam and will try to reach them ,but every time etla insomnia,stress ,desperate acts face cheyatam I can’t ...I’m scared to set goals ..am I suffering with depression or it’s just stress or anxiety ...do I need medication ?

i work out regularly and into healthy eating Also .(no sugars ,coffee ,no alcohol ) .

That means whatever the goals you are setting is not for yourself. You are thinking about the result too much. That too....negative result. If you set your goals for yourself you wake up with excitement. One more point is that you need to set the plan it's as important as setting the goal. Without proper plan you will get into this kind of .

oka 2 interviews 10gipoyi unte? neek heart attack ostunde emo....lucky that you got project early.

don't take life seriously.

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

oka 2 interviews 10gipoyi unte? neek heart attack ostunde emo....lucky that you got project early.

don't take life seriously.

Almost alagy undhi situation ...andhuky I’m worried 

1 minute ago, NYCpal said:

If I need to consult a doctor and prescription anty Naaku Inka depression vastadhi 

It's alright, our generation is suffering from setting high goals to beat the competition. It's alright to fail, it's alright to be sad, it's alright to be depressed. Sometimes, a stroll in the nature and music helps get your mind out of anxiety, all you can do is just keep moving forward. 

• Upvote 2