Have you ever lied on resume and bang high paying job

Daaarling

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Have you ever lied on your resume and bang high paying job? If so, How did you answer interview

questions and how did you manage after getting job? 

Yes. I am not gonna lie like others. But at end of the day, client is happy if i am delivering work and he is least interested in your experience or work status, vendor is happy and i am happy with my Billing. 

Remember nobody is doing favor to anybody in It world. Client wants the work get done cheaply and vendor wants to eat on you, so its okay you lie on resume for your benefit. Nothing's wrong. 

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Yes. I am not gonna lie like others. But at end of the day, client is happy if i am delivering work and he is least interested in your experience or work status, vendor is happy and i am happy with my Billing. 

Remember nobody is doing favor to anybody in It world. Client wants the work get done cheaply and vendor wants to eat on you, so its okay you lie on resume for your benefit. Nothing's wrong. 

True, I am going to do the same.

4 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

its wrong , where you do draw the line between right and wrong then , mee kids ki kuda ila cheating ok ani cheptava

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

its wrong , where you do draw the line between right and wrong then , mee kids ki kuda ila cheating ok ani cheptava

If I tell honestly what I know nobody is giving me the job where as my colleagues who are less qualified and low skillset got better jobs than me. If I am honest nobody cares