2 lakh indian students ..welcome

kakatiya

8 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Asalu vellaku h1lu pick avuthaaya ? Already konni hundreds of thousands in opt colleges .. inka vellu kooda thodayithe 

EntireIdealisticCollie-size_restricted.g

Ippudu 20% of the poragallu aiming to marry White Chicks..

Girls too joining the line.. 

@riashli and @Amrita you know this fact ?

10 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Ippudu 20% of the poragallu aiming to marry White Chicks..

Girls too joining the line.. 

@riashli and @Amrita you know this fact ?

Thellollanu chesukoni GC/citizenship kotteyyalani many people trying le..some even paying money to get it. Evari desperation valladi 

9 hours ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Welcome all langas, jaffas, sainiks and phulkas.  

Ippudu telugu youth lo pushpam batch b perigipoindhi brother.. plz invite them too 

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Thellollanu chesukoni GC/citizenship kotteyyalani many people trying le..some even paying money to get it. Evari desperation valladi 

It's ok yaa don't judge

7 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

It's ok yaa don't judge

I am not. Some students are too poor to go back home without settling here. F1 interview lo, Fake loan papers choopinchi, ikkada SVU/ NPU lo timepass ki MS chesi, gas station and motel lo pani chesi, fees kattukoni, appulu theerchevallaki desperation untundhi given the current h1 situation. 65000 h1s ki 250000 paina applications. Very risky. If that doesn’t workout malli desperate ga cpt colleges. Daaniki full queries. Inni problems unnapuudu, not a surprise that they are taking short cuts.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

I can’t. Some students are too poor to go back home without settling here. F1 interview lo, Fake loan papers choopinchi, ikkada SVU/ NPU lo timepass ki MS chesi, fast station and motel lo pani chesi fees kattukoni, appulu theerchevallaki desperation untundhi given the current h1 situation. The 65000 h1s ki 250000 paina applications. Very risky. If that doesn’t workout malli desperate ga cpt colleges. Daaniki full queries. Inni problems unnapuudu, not a surprise that they are taking short cuts.

Nuvvem talking oo nekanna artham ayinda? Andulo MS, SVU/NPU tappa em artham kale naaku....I only said don't judge people that marry thella people. I just think if someone wants to be with someone they should be allowed to, man, woman, white, black, brown, yellow.