• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeerBob123

• pamogudu

• Sachin200

• Pillipilla

Just now, Pillipilla said:

Y you like Jagan ra?

Hope he will do some good things similar to his dad . You can say it does not work in that way , I agree . I supported jsp - tdp alliance in 2014 but all the things they did from 2014-18 not good and I started supporting jagan . I expected jsp ( pawan ) can be good leader but that never happened . 

Let's see how jagan will perform this term and it's his first term as cm 

7 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Y you like Jagan ra?

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Hope he will do some good things similar to his dad . You can say it does not work in that way , I agree . I supported jsp - tdp alliance in 2014 but all the things they did from 2014-18 not good and I started supporting jagan . I expected jsp ( pawan ) can be good leader but that never happened . 

simple reason we are teddys

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

You think his dad did some good things? Besides, what makes you think that his kid will be the same way as him?

39 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

You think his dad did some good things? Besides, what makes you think that his kid will be the same way as him?

Let's see , he may be better

He has long way to go and with all the allegations ( cbi case etc ) he should do a good governance . 2024 we will know  

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Let's see , he may be better

He has long way to go and with all the allegations ( cbi case etc ) he should do a good governance . 2024 we will know  

I don't like his dad either. Ignoring all the corruption scandals he faced, all he did was distribute tax money, that's not how you govern. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

I don't like his dad either. Ignoring all the corruption scandals he faced, all he did was distribute tax money, that's not how you govern. 

Andaru like cheyali Ani ledhu and giving things for free is not a good thing ( long term). Ysr had some temporary solution atleast 

@Ford_Abbai come and write an essay on ysr 

10 hours ago, BodiGaadu said:

@Gangajal , @Android__Halwa @Sachin200 @DaleSteyn1 @Migilindi23 @bhaigan @Aryaa @JambaKrantu, @simha2727 @Chinna84 @ARYA @snoww-- Mee Eddi gaallaki Cheddi design ochesindi. Comeon Gusa gusa
nQMTjnYXICRyhLdOG316RfSsR-EGjQ3vlWBhFBiwESEg-6b8O4iDXCAnOVmDqHlo_Ti8s89DOrqugZfO9Dkk2M9Q0zdUau_KdTHWjub-wFnY-zPGRJuKrDHjTI13iG8HWzU-kRJGSIE6JSwIZmbVYoaBxEZDfmg6iGoUvnocmjMSEnbDP0iDqE7cfBEl6T10fYNUt8QZzEGCaNHGSmayJQpJW3jbf0-BQsA-bVA6tkspJ-ppv1CWlPdf53qZul8x3u8EKRzgvlkhSsuRbnGg8IMrFJ1MrZ4PklK4ozyWLt_5ndjj4AinG1_BGNzFUUnm1DKzyNc-IQfp_eeGqmGoJGocpsjwKHb3usGv5vSLSFzv1ga7OUshSdNakjgfUh4Ja1P5bEAvpUqGoY7i02PaSuZ0jdY33xUCqaTk2hiD-SSnx2X9VzfHYnn9A_-1xUaEfdE86ls4aWYD-l8wfqFT2KiPbeNZMdhhio2atKBvUZ01-gTez2FNzaV3PP8Tml2dOLmT9oTGL91nTA8VQe--LQZhw8I7YEOvFbuGUQN3p6uKQ2xiD6IesxAmw8ODFzg0n8CRIODO8pD90DHdAdcj_Dy4sLnHA71H-Ir7gFIjk54fafhxfr8RX2zKMt1Aqo9YsMa3CNWvON-zu_NH_-S5DJtMMKwWxUeD20A14SWuNxFlSr9jaksI=s888-no

Vellu paapu gaadu pitthe time ayyindhi. Velli line lo nunchondi. Aadu aadi amma mogudu iddharu vacchi pithuthaaru