Halwa Anna gurunchi meee opninion enti. Is he TG politician of USA

Kumaravaarma

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

That shows the true strength of CBN. What was the need for CBN to go against the center ? This itself shows the immaturity of CBN ...If CBN was wise, he would not have succumbed to opposition and union pressure instead he would have made deal for improving state relations but what he did, Dharma Porata Deekshalu ???? What did he gain out of it ? 

Related image

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Why should I criticize ? I have my own agenda, my agenda is anti-CBN and I will find every point to hurl abuse in that direction...

Let me make it clear again, my stand is anti-CBN and I will make every attempt to defame and criticize CBN and TDP at every oppurtunity... Anything else is out of my concern. Just like you have an agenda of supporting CBN blindly..

Related image

• 4 years later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:30 PM, Justice_Chowdary said:

@Android_Halwa - veedi pempakam lone teda undhi.. intha hatred tho etla perigado inni years.. chala worst pempakam.

evadu ayina oka dnatlono inko dantlno vibedistharu, eedu zindagi motham edupe pakkanolla meeda.

Inthala oka caste meeda, mansuhula meeda edusthuandu ante, it is not his mistake., his pempkam is worst.

()>>