Halwa Anna gurunchi meee opninion enti. Is he TG politician of USA

Kumaravaarma

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu Jaffa kadu and Langa kuda kadu...

Naa intelligence ne question chesetonvi, intha chinna Logic enduku gurtu raledu ?

You are living in a delusional world you've created around you . It's time you swallow the red pill and come out of the shackles of the fake delusions you are made to believe . I know it's very hard for langa slave like you and @reality to overcome shackles of Banchan Dora but you can atleast try . Reality is much much better than ur fake sense of caste and region pride. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

You are living in a delusional world you've created around you . It's time you swallow the red pill and come out of the shackles of the fake delusions you are made to believe . I know it's very hard for langa slave like you and @reality to overcome shackles of Banchan Dora but you can atleast try . Reality is much much better than ur fake sense of caste and region pride. 

How about you mr.philosopher ? This is democracy and no one needs to be mentioned for anything or give credit. Unfortunately you still live in the world of slavery with your master commanding you for their whims and fancies and how shameless you preach to others ?

First things first, why can’t you look at the world from a non yellow perspective ? You can at least try..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

How about you mr.philosopher ? This is democracy and no one needs to be mentioned for anything or give credit. Unfortunately you still live in the world of slavery with your master commanding you for their whims and fancies and how shameless you preach to others ?

First things first, why can’t you look at the world from a non yellow perspective ? You can at least try..

Ooruko va. Ayana kuda anti cbn. Just ala paiki pulka la behave chestadu. Maa Office  ye ee babu. Anti camode 

1 minute ago, Kollukolligudipati said:

Ooruko va. Ayana kuda anti cbn. Just ala paiki pulka la behave chestadu. Maa Office  ye ee babu. Anti camode 

Arey ee office cheppara Jaffa. Assalu nenu office ke ponu. I dont use any social media apps except whatsapp. Unless you spoke to me at a few tech meetups in Bay area which i am part of , there is no chance you'll know of my existence.

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I was a non believer like you before but once i realized the great man's contributions/achievements and how difficult it is to be an able administrator like CBN, i became his fan. Have you seen anyone working for 18 hours at that age? He is not doing anything for his personal gain. Everything for ppl of Andhra. 

10 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

I was a non believer like you before but once i realized the great man's contributions/achievements and how difficult it is to be an able administrator like CBN, i became his fan. Have you seen anyone working for 18 hours at that age? He is not doing anything for his personal gain. Everything for ppl of Andhra. 

Like I said before, I don't indulge in human-idol worship.

idi rajarikam radu, rajyalu poinayi, rajulu poinaru...idi prajaswamyam...evadu evadiki bhajana cheyalsina avsarame ledu...unfortunately some educated fools like you could never be part of democracy and kee on indulging the practice of HUman worship, of course for the reasons best known.

Ie rojullo kuda inka kuda oka manishi ki bhajana chestunav ante you have not updated yourself along with time neither made an attempt to be part of the modern democratic system...I Bow my head to democracy and the power conferred but not to any human being  living or dead, including KCR or Jagan.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like I said before, I don't indulge in human-idol worship.

idi rajarikam radu, rajyalu poinayi, rajulu poinaru...idi prajaswamyam...evadu evadiki bhajana cheyalsina avsarame ledu...unfortunately some educated fools like you could never be part of democracy and kee on indulging the practice of HUman worship, of course for the reasons best known.

Ie rojullo kuda inka kuda oka manishi ki bhajana chestunav ante you have not updated yourself along with time neither made an attempt to be part of the modern democratic system...I Bow my head to democracy and the power conferred but not to any human being  living or dead, including KCR or Jagan.

If whatever you said is true, why is it that you dont have the freaking baalz to comment against Jaffa and Langas when something wrong is done. You will be the first to comment against CBN and TDP even when they do something great? If it was not ur pandering to Jaffa coz of ur caste and Langas coz of ur region  , what else is it? If you really respected democracy as you say and dont practice human worship as you say, you shouldn't have any problem criticizing Jaffa A1 or Saara KCR. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Arey nuvv guarantee gaa pulka musugu veskunna anti pulka vi raa.. Ee post to confirmed.. CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

manchiga seppinav ra fake bb...i like it when you slay these jaffass

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Arey nuvv guarantee gaa pulka musugu veskunna anti pulka vi raa.. Ee post to confirmed.. CITI_c$y

arey nuvvu matram turaka M lu seekee langa gorre vi ra idi matram confirmed..CITI_c$y

58 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Na matta seekuthaventra eripouka.. 😂 

db vanity malli upvote aa paniki 🤣 

6 minutes ago, reality said:

Na matta seekuthaventra eripouka.. 😂 

db vanity malli upvote aa paniki 🤣 

Neelanti gorre bhakth tho aadukunte chaala baaguntadhi. LAst year Telangana elections tharvatha oo egiraavu. Appudu vacchi baaga petta . Mooskoni 2 weeks gayab ainaavu. 

5 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Neelanti gorre bhakth tho aadukunte chaala baaguntadhi. LAst year Telangana elections tharvatha oo egiraavu. Appudu vacchi baaga petta . Mooskoni 2 weeks gayab ainaavu. 

Em matladuthunnav ra maderchod... 🤣