Halwa Anna gurunchi meee opninion enti. Is he TG politician of USA

Kumaravaarma

25 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

If whatever you said is true, why is it that you dont have the freaking baalz to comment against Jaffa and Langas when something wrong is done. You will be the first to comment against CBN and TDP even when they do something great? If it was not ur pandering to Jaffa coz of ur caste and Langas coz of ur region  , what else is it? If you really respected democracy as you say and dont practice human worship as you say, you shouldn't have any problem criticizing Jaffa A1 or Saara KCR. 

So if I don’t comment on KCR or Jagan, what does that imply ? I have criticized KCR quite a few times, I don’t like to behave like you support your idols. Coming to Jagan, Do you really think 6 months is enough to start judging ? I mean like in real world ? My stand is anti-CBN and I exhibit at every chance I get. KCR and Jagan are out of my jurisdiction ...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

So if I don’t comment on KCR or Jagan, what does that imply ? I have criticized KCR quite a few times, I don’t like to behave like you support your idols. Coming to Jagan, Do you really think 6 months is enough to start judging ? I mean like in real world ? My stand is anti-CBN and I exhibit at every chance I get. KCR and Jagan are out of my jurisdiction ...

Because of ur caste and region affiliation. 

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

Because of ur caste and region affiliation. 

I welcome criticism. 

how about you then ? Blind support to CBN based on your caste affiliation ? Even if it, I’m sure it is coincidence...

50 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

I was a non believer like you before but once i realized the great man's contributions/achievements and how difficult it is to be an able administrator like CBN, i became his fan. Have you seen anyone working for 18 hours at that age? He is not doing anything for his personal gain. Everything for ppl of Andhra. 

Oh Man. This is some serious fanatic comment I have ever read. I wonder if this is coming out of respect or due to mere casette affiliation. 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

7Jy6k.gifjagan.gif

Just now, Mustodukustodu said:

Oh Man. This is some serious fanatic comment I have ever read. I wonder if this is coming out of respect or due to mere casette affiliation. 

It is casette compulsion but...for the world, it’s a mere coincidence. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I welcome criticism. 

how about you then ? Blind support to CBN based on your caste affiliation ? Even if it, I’m sure it is coincidence...

CBN has never encouraged caste based politics. Even his cabinet had mix of all caste unlike Jaffa. If you are against caste based politics why dont you criticize Jaffas clear favourism towards eddys. 

5 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

CBN has never encouraged caste based politics. Even his cabinet had mix of all caste unlike Jaffa. If you are against caste based politics why dont you criticize Jaffas clear favourism towards eddys. 

Why should I criticize ? I have my own agenda, my agenda is anti-CBN and I will find every point to hurl abuse in that direction...

Let me make it clear again, my stand is anti-CBN and I will make every attempt to defame and criticize CBN and TDP at every oppurtunity... Anything else is out of my concern. Just like you have an agenda of supporting CBN blindly..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Why should I criticize ? I have my own agenda, my agenda is anti-CBN and I will find every point to hurl abuse in that direction...

Let me make it clear again, my stand is anti-CBN and I will make every attempt to defame and criticize CBN and TDP at every oppurtunity... Anything else is out of my concern. Just like you have an agenda of supporting CBN blindly..

There you go . Thank you. I got what i needed. Didn't realize Cassette affiliation leads to so much hatred.

7 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

The magnitude of your teddy cassette hatred is atrocious. Stop preaching about fairness please. You are way off the tangent at this point. 

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

There you go . Thank you. I got what i needed. Didn't realize Cassette affiliation leads to so much hatred.

Likewise, casette affiliation leads to such admiration..!!!

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

One month is enough for u to cry on cbn... ipudu vachi neetulu cheptunadu.. lol silly halwa ka paul for a reason