Halwa Anna gurunchi meee opninion enti. Is he TG politician of USA

Kumaravaarma

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Divide n concur aa.. banchan policy ekkadiki potai #muttonbiryani telivi tetalu

Damn samara. Are you partaking in this discussion as well? I didnt expect this from you. It seems like you are reaching your all time low these days. Way to go my friend.

Just now, psycopk said:

One month is enough for u to cry on cbn... ipudu vachi neetulu cheptunadu.. lol silly halwa ka paul for a reason

One month ? Two terms as CM and two terms as opposition leader is what it took to realize the way CBN has spoilt the aspirations with his useless politics. 

and one month is what you think to come to a conclusion on CBN ???? Helluva, for people like you, it will take forever and still you will not realize the way CBN killer aspirations of a new state. 

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Divide n concur aa.. banchan policy ekkadiki potai #muttonbiryani telivi tetalu

Divide and Conquer...!!! So ? Did mee CBN kuda bagane practice chesindu kada power lo vunapudu...

aina ivanni nikenduku samara, Aunty ni pilisthe aipotadi...small minds and small thinking..!!! 

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

Again as i said, if you want to stick with blue pill then no one can help you. 

What about you then ? When do you want to spit out the yellow pill which you had to take out of caste compulsion then ?

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Arey jessee gaa inka musugu teyya raa CITI_c$y

Nenu adhe antunna nee gajji musugu theesi bayataku raa. Mee Jaffa gaadu Tughlaq kanna peddha edhava . National media lo aadiki vunna respect thelusuga CITI_c$y CBN press meet ante andharu vasthaaru. Jaffa gaadu pilisthe Sakshi thappa yevvaru care cheyyaru

10 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

The magnitude of your teddy cassette hatred is atrocious. Stop preaching about fairness please. You are way off the tangent at this point. 

I hate tedys for supporting a criminal like JAffa . I hate teddies for their atrocities against others. 

1 minute ago, jeessy_bb said:

Nenu adhe antunna nee gajji musugu theesi bayataku raa. Mee Jaffa gaadu Tughlaq kanna peddha edhava . National media lo aadiki vunna respect thelusuga CITI_c$y CBN press meet ante andharu vasthaaru. Jaffa gaadu pilisthe Sakshi thappa yevvaru care cheyyaru

Since when the press attendance has become a parameter to measure leaders popularity?

Just now, Mustodukustodu said:

Since when the press attendance has become a parameter to measure leaders popularity?

That shows what respect genuine leaders get compared to a criminal. 

2 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

I hate tedys for supporting a criminal like JAffa . I hate teddies for their atrocities against others. 

Your opinion is extremely biased. I beg to differ. Hatred breeds hatred. 

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

That shows what respect genuine leaders get compared to a criminal. 

I thought 23/175 was a real performance indicator. Please correct me if I'm wrong. .

Just now, Mustodukustodu said:

I thought 23/175 was a real performance indicator. Please correct me if I'm wrong. .

When you have a central govt hell bent on vanquishing the great CBN, any and every undemocratic measures are used to defeat him. That is what happened. 

• Confused 1