h1b ext

raaajaaa

Just now, aatadista said:

My 2 cents.
1. Do premium by Monday. If you are lucky And get approved , carry that h1 and get stamped. if you are not lucky, clear the RFE as soon as you can and get the h1 approval before December. Then go to stamping with this new h1.

Most important thing here is finding a slot that works best. For that you need to start working right away.  fill DS160 with old h1 receipt number, generate a confirmation number, pay the fee, book an appointment. Once you get new h1, do another ds160 and update that confirmation number.   

It’s risky more over PIMS wont get verified by that time...

@3$%@3$%

Just now, Dhevudu2 said:

It’s risky more over PIMS wont get verified by that time...

@3$%@3$%

His options are limited. Better to take time and do it in a way that will set him up for success. 

23 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Bro if your h1 is approved before your entry then it will be a problem because extension I94 will be over written by your POE i94 .. if your H1 is not approved by that time you should be good bro.. only concern will be ..your validity period will be less than 3 months., u never know about ***hole at POE .. 

@3$%@3$% this is just my sign not making fun of your situation 

thanks for the info bro

23 minutes ago, aatadista said:

My 2 cents.
1. Do premium by Monday. If you are lucky And get approved , carry that h1 and get stamped. if you are not lucky, clear the RFE as soon as you can and get the h1 approval before December. Then go to stamping with this new h1.

Most important thing here is finding a slot that works best. For that you need to start working right away.  fill DS160 with old h1 receipt number, generate a confirmation number, pay the fee, book an appointment. Once you get new h1, do another ds160 and update that confirmation number.   

thanks bro for the info