RIP tsrtc

kakatiya

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes and think about this if indian oc indeed cared about economy don’t you think they would have created atleast a few world class companies ?especially considering how much wealth they have and acces they have to West and USA ?There is none that competed in international scale.

caste teaches them to be leeches and exploit the labor of the poor.they now do that through policies. It is caste that helps their prosperity and therefore they will go to any extent including living in a third world third rate economy as long as it gives them a leg up on others.

any extent to defend caste I mean 

I completely agree.

but the current gen Indians are different. they will not give up the comforts of today to enjoy privilege that can't provide material benefits. so I have some hope.

3 hours ago, Idassamed said:

Govt. Teachers.

I want all revenue department mro vro to go on strike. 

They not only bribe..but also help mafia with kabja lands 

25 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

powerful people don't hurt each other.

4 hours ago, crashnburn said:

I completely agree.

but the current gen Indians are different. they will not give up the comforts of today to enjoy privilege that can't provide material benefits. so I have some hope.

I am not so sure . Look at @Paidithalli . He is 20 something fellow. But he talks about some mirasi girasi law decades ago by tdp which questions hereditary priesthood as if it happened yesterday. Infact that’s the only thing that drives him to passion in politics. Most of younger generation in India are simply an extension of older generation. It’s like the bot army.

they have eyes it no fresh perspective, ears but hear no new things. As sri sri said puttukutho vruddhulu

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I am not so sure . Look at @Paidithalli . He is 20 something fellow. But he talks about some mirasi girasi law decades ago by tdp which questions hereditary priesthood as if it happened yesterday. Infact that’s the only thing that drives him to passion in politics. Most of younger generation in India are simply an extension of older generation. It’s like the bot army.

they have eyes it no fresh perspective, ears but hear no new things. As sri sri said puttukutho vruddhulu

Yes ..he wants complete control of temples and vro posts by one caste..and talks about caste feeling.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

haha.. fair enough. 

46 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

That should happen.

Adhi oka daridramaina department. So is the tax department.