• JambaKrantu

• Sucker

Popular Days

This was just a prototype

Musk gadey oa chesi buffoon ayyadu a okka aspect lo 

Sharp angled looks somehow remind me of labhorghini concepts

2 minutes ago, jua_java said:

Window glass got shattered ! Musk gadu evadino musi mingutadu

aa design enti antha worst undhi, chinnapudu drawing book lo car vesinattu undhi. all these years and they came up with this horrible design. It looks like something put together at last time.

glass gurinchi antha build up ichinapudu, they should have tested it million times before the big event. but I like the way he took it, antha pedha stage lo fail ayina, he continued with the same confidence, tesla lovers ela unna kontaru le ani confidence emo. 

9 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

aa design enti antha worst undhi, chinnapudu drawing book lo car vesinattu undhi. all these years and they came up with this horrible design. It looks like something put together at last time.

glass gurinchi antha build up ichinapudu, they should have tested it million times before the big event. but I like the way he took it, antha pedha stage lo fail ayina, he continued with the same confidence, tesla lovers ela unna kontaru le ani confidence emo. 

Designed for Aerodynamic performance. Basically that is the design for best fuel efficiency