I dont want this life

Athadu007

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Why are ignoring your better half?? As kids are your responsibility so is she who became part of your life and came in to it believing you.

Dabbe pradhanam anukunte kastam saami ee matram lenollu kuda ela brathukuntunnaro aalochinchu mundu.

Nuvvu cheppina vishayalani batti edoh kalala prapancham gurinchi ekkuva aalochistunnav mundu aah aalochanani tudicheyi ninnu nuvvu ga oka manishi ga maarchuko.

Inka appulu taggalante mundu anavasara karchulu tagginchuko, chesina tappulu malli repeat avvakunda chusuko anni sardhukuntaayi kaalame gaayaanni maanusthundi jeevitam anedi poraatam , poraadi jayinchu...

Koncham internet/social media world ni bandh cheyyi try meditation and get control over your mind..

All will settle down soon..Good luck.

Na dagara dabu vuna lekuna nannu preminchedhi na kids e. 

Wifes are only happy if their dreams came true, nenu yenni apulo vuna naku gold konaledu avi konaledu vallu konaru vellu konaru ante prema evadiki vasthadi man. 

Just now, Athadu007 said:

wife vopukovaliga. Bold letters are true. 

Mee frieds lo avasaram unte entha mandi first neeku call chestaru anukuntunnavu? that number will tell a lot 

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Mee frieds lo avasaram unte entha mandi first neeku call chestaru anukuntunnavu? that number will tell a lot 

let me put this way, 

My wife says no one calls us for lunch or dinner why should we call someone ani ? yem chepali nenu. 

Na project max 6 to 9 months keep moving states where is the time to make solid friends.

yeah chestharu dabulu kosam kontha mandi but doesnt count on. 

7 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Wifes are only happy if their dreams came true, nenu yenni apulo vuna naku gold konaledu avi konaledu vallu konaru vellu konaru ante prema evadiki vasthadi man. 

i think all your 12 points (in orignal post)  are because of your relation with your wife...

try to get same pace both of you....almost half of the points you can resolve...

i would suggest, give all your salary to your wife and monthly blls also ..tell her..she should be paying the bills , if anything left she can buy gold... so she can understand the responsibilities..you will get some mental peace...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

let me put this way, 

My wife says no one calls us for lunch or dinner why should we call someone ani ? yem chepali nenu. : Wife cheppindi antavu emiti prathi daniki? Prati daniki Ichi puchukovadam untadi .. Mundu ivvalli tarvatha puchukovali. Wife chebithe vintavu anthe na ika janma lo wife mundu matladava?

Na project max 6 to 9 months keep moving states where is the time to make solid friends. To date My best friends are from my Bachelors and Masters. We do meet with colleagues and friends at parties but childhood friends are the ones you can count on.  Anyways, nee problem adi ayithe your solution is fulltime.

yeah chestharu dabulu kosam kontha mandi but doesnt count on. 

2 minutes ago, DBgirl said:

Bro I cant help on relationships.

But I can help you on stock. If you have some left over money ping me I can guide on some swing trades may be some relief to you.

Illu kaali okadu edustunte...chutta ki nippu adigadanta okadu....🙄

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Kurchopetti matladu sodhara ardham chesukuntaaru paristhithi cheppu anthe gaani meeru eda moham peda moham la unte kids life ni effect chese chance undi..

dabbu anedi pradhanam kaadu idhi matuku eppudu gurthu pettuko, lekunte aame evaru maate chepte vintaaro vaallani matladamanu..

don't try too hard to become rich. pay off your debts slow, and focus on your kids.

spend lots of time with kids to compensate for some lack of material things that you can provide for them.

intha kantey evaru emi cheyyaleru. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Lack of self esteem causes these issues. You have to be confident of yourself. If you try to convince everyone and try to be in the good books of everyone, you will lose yourself and will kill your identity. I went through this few years ago. People don’t like you because you have no identity. Heck, even your wife will not respect you. 

Stop overthinking about everything.. you should not think about anything for more than 2 minutes... try to join some yoga or inner engineering courses.. try to watch Telugu geeks videos on YouTube. It gives you a new perspective of your life. You will gain confidence.. 

Remember.. you are not living this life for your kids or your wife or your friends.. you are living life for yourself.. and you do things as you wish.. and all others are either your relations or responsibilities.. 

👍

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Lack of self esteem causes these issues. You have to be confident of yourself. If you try to convince everyone and try to be in the good books of everyone, you will lose yourself and will kill your identity. I went through this few years ago. People don’t like you because you have no identity. Heck, even your wife will not respect you. 

Stop overthinking about everything.. you should not think about anything for more than 2 minutes... try to join some yoga or inner engineering courses.. try to watch Telugu geeks videos on YouTube. It gives you a new perspective of your life. You will gain confidence.. 

Remember.. you are not living this life for your kids or your wife or your friends.. you are living life for yourself.. and you do things as you wish.. and all others are either your relations or responsibilities.. 

how can you get new perspective on life if you don't think about anything for more than 2 mins?

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Bro , can we talk ? Naku kids overthinking problem vundi. Wanted to check how long it took to come out and what were u done