I dont want this life

Athadu007

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

mukesh kaakunda edanna decent businessmen example ichi untey baavundu ba.

vaadiki lakhs of crores appu isthunnaru. he's not the kind of person we should take as an example.

I came across the video yesterday anduke post chesa. 
Sometimes I feel the way now OP is feeling but not related to money but like 

visa issues done  

job cool no worries done  

personal life good done  

inka edo missing ani anipistundii 

7 minutes ago, kasi said:

nena Mallesam cinema chusa.....Please watch it,its in netflix 

a beautiful cinema 

i think it will really help

title chusi na response was like "please die , soon"...but after reading the post i changed my response.....please watch the movie 

after reading post kuda change kaledu baa nadi please die soon ani entha mandi unnaru ra ayya db lo reality ki chala dooranga bathiketollu depression, etc etc dollars lo sampadisthu anduke raa chepppedi oka two years ki ayina india velli ravali ani 

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

visa issues done  

job cool no worries done  

personal life good done  

baa adi eppudu telusthadi antav andariki... 

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

The guy who said this quote probably achieved nothing in his life. and he wants people like him to feel inferior to him. hence this stupid quote

That’s the most pragmatic and encouraging quote I’ve seen in recent times.

@TS, @Athadu007 needs to reset his mind... and take action on each of his problems... no matter how tough and bizarre to implement those. 

1 hour ago, Athadu007 said:

1) Financial destruction mode 

2) No growth in life or seen anything in near future 

3) Unable to generate money 

4) Bank lo 5000$ padithay 4500$ next minute lo egiri pothayi, I dont have any savings left. 

5) No Big friends or close relatives to give helping hand  

6) My dad is not rich but my in law is not rich is my big fault, ayinaki nenu pettali but ayina naku peti sthi lo ledu 

7) Software tappa em business telidu, I cant cheat people with words , nenu cheyalenu 

so thats why Stock market lo kocha lost till last penny just because I unknowingly holding worst junk stocks 

8 ) I dont know ohter way to make money, and job uncertainity valla I cant even do anything 

9 ) I cant impress clients like vaho vedu vunte chalu ani, I do my work without error but migathaa valla laga nenu super anipichalenu 

10) In my phone there will be 10 out going calls every day 1 or 2 incoming calls like 1:10 

may be I dont have best friends or I dont know the trick of what others know 

11) I dont have flooded with Birthday wishes of 50 or 100 like others do , may be ok a 10 or 20 vuntayemo 

12) I want to talk with people freely but I am freezed and not able to talk more than 5 mins with anyone. 

Malli life antu vunte kanisam baga dabuna intlo puttali kanisam dabukosam anna na chutu janalu vuntaru anukonta.  

*****************ONLY ONE THING DRIVING ME ALIVE IS ************************

MY 2 cute kids, if I not there their life will be dark. But e life yentha kalam. 

Everything matches perfectly like me instead if in-laws replace it with brothers and cousins..waiting for miracle to happen

to have a peaceful life

@3$%@3$%

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

visa issues done  

job cool no worries done  

personal life good done  

man is a social animal. that is what is missing probably.

human success as a species, and in all endeavours is built on cooperation and sharing. 

some aspects of it still remain, but some of them are lost in the new world. may be you yearn for such wider connections. may be not.

the only problem I had was being unable to respect people, after realizing how they flout social norms. I grew out of it since I have given up hope of ever reconciling to the differences I have with fellow human beings. I lost all sympathy for humans.

Nuvvu life lo we stage ki vellina new issues vasthai..

Solutions you thing will only stop old problems not stopping from creating new problems.

As long as you can feed your both kids you should be happy.

Save money for their college from now..that is one big favour you can do.

It would be very tough but you can still work hard and achieve atleast something which will make you happy/your family.

Would suggest you read some books or watch  some videos for self motivation. 

Put some goals for next 3-5 years and try to achieve it.

In this generation - Money is more important that most of the things in life.

Hope you will settle down soon.

Take care of yourself and family.

1 hour ago, Athadu007 said:

1) Financial destruction mode 

2) No growth in life or seen anything in near future 

3) Unable to generate money 

4) Bank lo 5000$ padithay 4500$ next minute lo egiri pothayi, I dont have any savings left. 

5) No Big friends or close relatives to give helping hand  

6) My dad is not rich but my in law is not rich is my big fault, ayinaki nenu pettali but ayina naku peti sthi lo ledu 

7) Software tappa em business telidu, I cant cheat people with words , nenu cheyalenu 

so thats why Stock market lo kocha lost till last penny just because I unknowingly holding worst junk stocks 

8 ) I dont know ohter way to make money, and job uncertainity valla I cant even do anything 

9 ) I cant impress clients like vaho vedu vunte chalu ani, I do my work without error but migathaa valla laga nenu super anipichalenu 

10) In my phone there will be 10 out going calls every day 1 or 2 incoming calls like 1:10 

may be I dont have best friends or I dont know the trick of what others know 

11) I dont have flooded with Birthday wishes of 50 or 100 like others do , may be ok a 10 or 20 vuntayemo 

12) I want to talk with people freely but I am freezed and not able to talk more than 5 mins with anyone. 

Malli life antu vunte kanisam baga dabuna intlo puttali kanisam dabukosam anna na chutu janalu vuntaru anukonta.  

*****************ONLY ONE THING DRIVING ME ALIVE IS ************************

MY 2 cute kids, if I not there their life will be dark. But e life yentha kalam. 

Oka peddha ayina cheppina manchi maata cheptha ankul. Everyone assumes others have a perfect life, but when everyone throw their problems in a pile, they would pick back their's.

No one has perfect life, you have to adjust and live with it. Facebook & Instagram likes should never be a scale ankul. move away from social media for a while, interact with real people.
Friends antava, dinner, lunches ki ne wife oppukoka pothey, find local cricket club man, chala clubs winter lo kooda indoor tournaments adtharu, go there neeku vodhu anna janalu parichayam ayitharu. If you can play atleast you will be physically active and it can also help your cholesterol issues. US ki vachey appudu nee dhagara em ledhu antunav, ippudu ne dhagara oka job vundhi, nice family vundhi, malli life ni start chesthunna anuko. 35 years vachi inka life lo 1st breakthrough leni vallu entho mandhi. You have atleast something to work on & better your financials.

PS: Facebook likes important anukuntey, you can buy them 10,000 likes will be $50-70 vuntadhi emo. 

27 minutes ago, reality said:

That’s the most pragmatic and encouraging quote I’ve seen in recent times.

@TS, @Athadu007 needs to reset his mind... and take action on each of his problems... no matter how tough and bizarre to implement those. 

but callin the disconnect between knowledge and action, a disease is bit too much. 

some people like to act, some people like to think. people should find ways to work with each other, not run each other down in the race to achieve one particular way of life.

believing in that quote will probably make you productive, sure. good for you. but its going to instill in you a sense of entitlement that'll make you brand people who dont act as sick people. but they are not sick.

they are as much normal as you are. perhaps they are not part of the system you fit so easily into. It means the system is wrong becaus it has excluded a few, and must be upgraded.

24 minutes ago, jbourne said:

visa issues done  

job cool no worries done  

personal life good done  

Acchinava Kaka, namasthe.