I dont want this life

Athadu007

30 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Everything matches perfectly like me instead if in-laws replace it with brothers and cousins..waiting for miracle to happen

to have a peaceful life

@3$%@3$%

@Dhevudu2 did you say that ? I thought God will make miracles happen.

Buddy.. Don’t worry about money and friends..friends ekkuva vunte chala problems vuntay like comparisons jealous etc.. money antava light man manaki entha vunte anthalone happy ga vuntam..don’t care about others..njoy your life with ur wife and kids.. oke okka life..next life vuntado ledo telidu..so njoy the moment..neeku evi ithe hurting or disturbing ga vunnayo just ignore them..ivi try chey u will be changed and happy in few days.. do breathing exercises in the morning, do some exercise in the evening...watch some spiritual videos before go to bed like saduguru speeches.... u will see this  world in different way and will be happy.. njoy buddy.. be happy..

31 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Nuvvu life lo we stage ki vellina new issues vasthai..

Solutions you thing will only stop old problems not stopping from creating new problems.

As long as you can feed your both kids you should be happy.

Save money for their college from now..that is one big favour you can do.

edhi think chesey athanu stocks laddu ani thengi poyadu .... enka life eppudu enjoy chestahdu 

31 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

but callin the disconnect between knowledge and action, a disease is bit too much. 

some people like to act, some people like to think. people should find ways to work with each other, not run each other down in the race to achieve one particular way of life.

believing in that quote will probably make you productive, sure. good for you. but its going to instill in you a sense of entitlement that'll make you brand people who dont act as sick people. but they are not sick.

they are as much normal as you are. perhaps they are not part of the system you fit so easily into. It means the system is wrong becaus it has excluded a few, and must be upgraded.

Orini eshaalu....indulo kuda nee social inequality rachha irikinchaava? 

Who am I to brand people in one way the other? I am not one of those babas to feel entitled to one’s preachings. I just tried to help TS, if that works for him. 

9 minutes ago, reality said:

Orini eshaalu....indulo kuda nee social inequality rachha irikinchaava? 

Who am I to brand people in one way the other? I am not one of those babas to feel entitled to one’s preachings. I just tried to help TS, if that works for him. 

you are so simple minded.  and you do brand people based on what they do, even if its unrelated to you. 

calling something a disease is supposed to help someone? because it helped you. did it really help you or are you deluding yourself that it did, because it makes you feel better that you dont have that disease?

social inequality endhi? I keep thinking that I'm beyond all these things, but it still bothers me when someone addresses me as if I'm a social justice warrior or a fighter for the poor. I'm neither. I'm prtty sure that I am richer than anyone in this db.

it makes me think that if ithat kind of comment bothers me, how will it bother someone who's actually fighting for poor and is being mocked for it. and it makes me feel sad for that person.

humans dont learn, atleast those who claim they are 'winners', they are the worst of the lot. Its best to avoid those winners, because they have nothing to add to your life other than meaningless quotes that don't work in real life anyway.

2 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

1) Financial destruction mode 

2) No growth in life or seen anything in near future 

3) Unable to generate money 

4) Bank lo 5000$ padithay 4500$ next minute lo egiri pothayi, I dont have any savings left. 

5) No Big friends or close relatives to give helping hand  

6) My dad is not rich but my in law is not rich is my big fault, ayinaki nenu pettali but ayina naku peti sthi lo ledu 

7) Software tappa em business telidu, I cant cheat people with words , nenu cheyalenu 

so thats why Stock market lo kocha lost till last penny just because I unknowingly holding worst junk stocks 

8 ) I dont know ohter way to make money, and job uncertainity valla I cant even do anything 

9 ) I cant impress clients like vaho vedu vunte chalu ani, I do my work without error but migathaa valla laga nenu super anipichalenu 

10) In my phone there will be 10 out going calls every day 1 or 2 incoming calls like 1:10 

may be I dont have best friends or I dont know the trick of what others know 

11) I dont have flooded with Birthday wishes of 50 or 100 like others do , may be ok a 10 or 20 vuntayemo 

12) I want to talk with people freely but I am freezed and not able to talk more than 5 mins with anyone. 

Malli life antu vunte kanisam baga dabuna intlo puttali kanisam dabukosam anna na chutu janalu vuntaru anukonta.  

*****************ONLY ONE THING DRIVING ME ALIVE IS ************************

MY 2 cute kids, if I not there their life will be dark. But e life yentha kalam. 

I was exactly in the same situation in 2016.

What I did was I started doing volunteer work in temple on Saturday from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM with 100% commitment. Rain or shine I will not stop going to the temple and I will be very punctual. 

I have started learning Mridangam (I did not know about this instrument before) and now I will practice everyday for 1 hour and I will attend all music concerts.

We have some issues in our relation and I sat with her openly (for my kids sake) and I have sorted out my issues with her. I have started giving importance to her views and I have received the same.  By god grace we are all on same page.

I have stopped showing off and just living like a normal person (no comparison with others in any aspect like career, salary, immigration) and this was changed like anything. 

Guys IT TOOK 6 YEARS to make 100k ( Appu tho kalipi) to. 

India what ever I have made I Spent on sibling marriage. Then I left with none and then I came to usa. 

A 100k lo apu vundatam valla + kondamanukonna illu dorakaka povadama valla nenu Stocks lo ravalsi vachindhi. 

Ala entire avatam na compa munchindhi. now that 100k worth 10k with -30k I still need to owe to bank. 

After all the efforts in life again you have to start at zero is the worst thing of my life.

Na wife mistake yemi ledu if she is scolding me, I am not that born talented where I can earn other money and keep them happy. 

Those with helping hands and +Ve replies really meku manaspurthiga namaskaram tappa yemi cheyalenu. How can my life should take you turn. 

if I go back to India at this moment after staying 6 years then its like I am joker, I have to fight for another 5 years to make another 100k but with growing kids its really tough. But dont know if some god karuna isthe . 

51 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

but callin the disconnect between knowledge and action, a disease is bit too much. 

some people like to act, some people like to think. people should find ways to work with each other, not run each other down in the race to achieve one particular way of life.

believing in that quote will probably make you productive, sure. good for you. but its going to instill in you a sense of entitlement that'll make you brand people who dont act as sick people. but they are not sick.

they are as much normal as you are. perhaps they are not part of the system you fit so easily into. It means the system is wrong becaus it has excluded a few, and must be upgraded.

very deep and thoughtful discussion bro, about the knowledge and inaction quote...

but i can tell you one example- one of my brother kids is knowledgeable, overthinking  for others and very protective to people and family. has few friends and so spends less time on friends, but more time on books. my brother is being worried about this kid.

another kid of his is not knowledgeable like the former; always spends time outside with friends, always busy with some or the other and don't worry much about anything, funny and gets what he wanted.

we sometimes compare them and think that being more knowledgeable is  a curse.

9 minutes ago, Athadu007 said:

Guys IT TOOK 6 YEARS to make 100k ( Appu tho kalipi) to. 

India what ever I have made I Spent on sibling marriage. Then I left with none and then I came to usa. 

A 100k lo apu vundatam valla + kondamanukonna illu dorakaka povadama valla nenu Stocks lo ravalsi vachindhi. 

Ala entire avatam na compa munchindhi. now that 100k worth 10k with -30k I still need to owe to bank. 

After all the efforts in life again you have to start at zero is the worst thing of my life.

Na wife mistake yemi ledu if she is scolding me, I am not that born talented where I can earn other money and keep them happy. 

Those with helping hands and +Ve replies really meku manaspurthiga namaskaram tappa yemi cheyalenu. How can my life should take you turn. 

if I go back to India at this moment after staying 6 years then its like I am joker, I have to fight for another 5 years to make another 100k but with growing kids its really tough. But dont know if some god karuna isthe . 

life ni too much serious ga teesukoni disappointment avvaku bro.. this globe, where we are living on may evaporates in fraction of seconds if even some insignificant astronomical event happens. all our egos, comparisons,  happiness etc and all kind BS will be dissipated into  somewhere. everything what we are seeing and feeling is so insignificant.

also, as told by somebody feeling too much answerable to anybody is won't make you good person or make you happy. 

12 minutes ago, krystax_admin said:

very deep and thoughtful discussion bro, about the knowledge and inaction quote...

but i can tell you one example- one of my brother kids is knowledgeable, overthinking  for others and very protective to people and family. has few friends and so spends less time on friends, but more time on books. my brother is being worried about this kid.

another kid of his is not knowledgeable like the former; always spends time outside with friends, always busy with some or the other and don't worry much about anything, funny and gets what he wanted.

we sometimes compare them and think that being more knowledgeable is  a curse.

Hmm andari families lo vundede kada being street smart

being smart academically 

doesn’t equate