I dont want this life

Athadu007

mid life crisis antaru ........tom_bhayya ...

nee yavva.. haiga america lo undi.. pelli cheskoni.. idaru kids undi... i dont want this life anta... eeda quater kosam yuddalu chesukuntunam... aakatai

34 minutes ago, krystax_admin said:

very deep and thoughtful discussion bro, about the knowledge and inaction quote...

but i can tell you one example- one of my brother kids is knowledgeable, overthinking  for others and very protective to people and family. has few friends and so spends less time on friends, but more time on books. my brother is being worried about this kid.

another kid of his is not knowledgeable like the former; always spends time outside with friends, always busy with some or the other and don't worry much about anything, funny and gets what he wanted.

we sometimes compare them and think that being more knowledgeable is  a curse.

There's nothing to worry. people don't neatly fit into little boxes of knowledge and action. There will be overlap.

the knowledgeable kid will definitely adapt a little to do the bare minimum reqd to lead a productive life, while he gorges on books in his time.

I was simply expanding on the idea that we are all part of a social network that must never be allowed to become rigid in service of one particular goal (except in some doomsday scenario where everyone needs to shut up and do what is reqd to save human race), but we should make sure that this network is flexible and constantly changing.

to achieve such flexibility we must embrace all forms of human modes. Not just the confident, extrovert mode.

17 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

@meri_zindagi yes I did say that.. because no one can get away with karma.. it will haunt you forever ..can do miracles only for others .. Khaleja movie malli choodu

@3$%@3$%

Interesting to know. But what is this karma. No one can get away antey. Is it like everyone is destined to bad karma at some point. Is that mandatory ? @Dhevudu2

19 minutes ago, psycopk said:

mid life crisis antaru ........tom_bhayya ...

nee yavva.. haiga america lo undi.. pelli cheskoni.. idaru kids undi... i dont want this life anta... eeda quater kosam yuddalu chesukuntunam... aakatai

Asale Friday.. 

3 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Why are you ignoring your better half?? As kids are your responsibility so is she who became part of your life and came in to it believing you.

vaddu nayana smoothga pothunna thread ni aa other half topic tevaddu.. thread tone maripotundi  

Just now, riashli said:

6 pages, wife la meda edupu quotes emaina unte cheppandi

Enduku em ledu aayane vuntey white saree enduku ani wife workign aithe naaku ee money tensions vundevi kaadu ani TS yokka inner meaning anta pls come on disco now