Syee raaa

lovemystate

Finally saw the movie. Excellent.  Chiranjeevi performance was superb one of his life time best. His emoting was excellent showed a real love to his people and land. Cinematography is great, production values excellent - some really great visuals of rayalaseema. THe values propogated in the movie are far more egalatarian and progressive unlike the castiest values in bahubali 2. While I understand why this cinema wont be as popular as bahubali as it is not completely escapist fantasy like that and deals with some real tough issues it must still be appreciated.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemystate

• gaalipatam

• crashnburn

• reality

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Finally saw the movie. Excellent.  Chiranjeevi performance was superb one of his life time best. His emoting was excellent showed a real love to his people and land. Cinematography is great, production values excellent - some really great visuals of rayalaseema. THe values propogated in the movie are far more egalatarian and progressive unlike the castiest values in bahubali 2. While I understand why this cinema wont be as popular as bahubali as it is not completely escapist fantasy like that and deals with some real tough issues it must still be appreciated.

Please elaborate on the values in both movies. Let's discuss them.

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

You are the same guy who talks about progressive values and caste free society  and yet talks about Kashmir being a 'Muslim Land' and believes that Kashmir should be an Islamic caliphate and not part of secular  India

You are the most dangerous type of person a society can have.

You are trying to deceive non-muslims on this forum

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

3 minutes ago, american_desi said:

You are the same guy who talks about progressive values and caste free society  and yet talks about Kashmir being a 'Muslim Land' and believes that Kashmir should be an Islamic caliphate and not part of secular  India

http://www.muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

He is Indian_Paki man

5 hours ago, american_desi said:

Evadra eeedu

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Evadra eeedu

ee db lo majority brainless pakodi gaalley nuvvu lite teesko.

post like you would if you wrote a journal. dont expect the assholes here to actual argue on what you post. They'll always bore you by argunig about you instead.

5 hours ago, american_desi said:

majjiga thaagu. erri p aalochanalu thakkava osthaayi.

kashmir muslim land aa? part of caliphate aa? haha... asalu artham undha nuvvu cheppey sollu lo. do you know anyone who supports kashmir make those claims? 

stop daydreaming, and get checked into a mental institution.

Progressive goosebump values- naming his son as paleru(or chinnakaaru rythu) subbiah. Willingness to marry a temple dancer. Forging feudal enemies for sake of independence. Showing brotherhood among fighters instead of one supreme feudal king like say baahubali.

celebrating telugu scenery - some great shots though digitally enhanced of andhra Grand Canyon. Excellent lighting and lending of ashram scenes, and good attention to detail of house scenes.

war fight scenes : more realistic goosebumps in war between 300 British soldiers and syeraa fort. Canons were shown how devastating they were without any magic effects. Infact I first time understood how devastating canons can be I used to think as simple iron balls that can be dodged. 

other noteworthy shots: tamanna fire dance was beautifully crafted.Drone shot of  Chiranjeevi standing alone on Fort like a lion in daytime was another goosebump. Sudeep acting was better than Johnny depp as jack sparrow in pirates series.

while baahubali 2 production values are excellent as well it is too escapist for me. Moreover I did not like those caste statements of vaidyudu, kshatriyudu and blah blah. It was too feudal showing ordinary people as extras. Don’t get me wrong I liked baahubali 2 a lot. Last fight scene was most awesome display of Telugu muscle and swag  on screen till date.