Biodiversity flyover accident

Sreeven

4 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

whatever, because of this guys recklessnes, others lost life. They should consider worst case scenarios when constructing such flyovers. Design is faulty ofcourse.

@3$% you can hate current TG govt, but don't decide without knowing actual facts ani naa yokka $0.02.   

US lo freeway merge or exit appudu i saw crazy ramps, 80 lo ala untam sudden ga it says 35 limit on ramp.. if we go above 40 we can feel that guddutham wall ni annattu. it doesn't mean all curvy ramps are bad design..

1 minute ago, karthikn said:

@3$% you can hate current TG govt, but don't decide without knowing actual facts ani naa yokka $0.02.   

US lo freeway merge or exit appudu i saw crazy ramps, 80 lo ala untam sudden ga it says 35 limit on ramp.. if we go above 40 we can feel that guddutham wall ni annattu. it doesn't mean all curvy ramps are bad design..

+1

2 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Ok. What kinda of a design will make a car fly 10 feet in the air at 60Mph?

23 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

i don't have a degree in civil engineering but i let the authorities to decide reg. flyover design.. but ramps meeda wall too much height em kattaru , if you fly off , assam confirmed 

houston.jpg

16 minutes ago, karthikn said:

i don't have a degree in civil engineering but i let the authorities to decide reg. flyover design.. but ramps meeda wall too much height em kattaru , if you fly off , assam confirmed 

houston.jpg

It is not the lack of wall that made the car fly in the air though.. 100 kmph maybe speeding, but flyover design should easily compensate for that. Accidents happen in the US, but we don’t see cars flipping 10 feet in the air at 60 mph. They may flip over but not that high. If the flyover is designed for 60 kmph it should restrict the speed limit to 30 kmph. It sounds very convenient to blame the driver...

34 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

next time go at a 60mph on a curved and you will know what kind of roads make you fly

7 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

next time go at a 60mph on a curved and you will know what kind of roads make you fly

So you are saying that the drivers should not accelerate for a steep ascent? What if the driver got to that speed because he was accelerating?