BJP ki reverse shock takutunda?

kothavani

22 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

CITI_c$y last tim BJP CM gaadu Ajith Pawar meedhaanni corruption casespetti investigate chesaadu and he is still being investigated alaantivaadiki deputy cm ichi laagudham ani chusaaru bodi and shoe gallu 

ala antav endhi bro.

Corruption ni roopumapi, black money ni antham chesina bjp ni shankistunnava??

10 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

I wish they should close Sharad Pawar . But it is not easy as chidambaram . 

Not really.

Chidambaram is a much bigger fish on any day than Sharad Pawar.

That is the reason the whole Lutyens eco-system went into a shock.

Chidambaram is as connected as they come in Indian politics. In fact, it would not be far fetched to say that Chidambaram is the most connected politician in India bar none. Not even Modi & Shah has that kind of leverage.

That is the reason why Modi & Shah went after Chidambaram so soon after they won the elections.

It's basically a message to everyone. "If we can put Chidambaram behind bars, imagine what we can do to you lot."

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

FADNAVIS claims they have support of 170 MLA’s...!!! 

I think there is a bigger surprise under the carpet...

Wouldn't surprise me if Shiv Sena splits.

Imagine SS splits and the bigger chunk elects their own leader out side of the Thackrey family and goes with BJP.

Anti defection law would apply & anyone defying the whip would be chucked out.

Thackrey Jr might very well end up being kicked out of Shiv Sena.

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

FADNAVIS claims they have support of 170 MLA’s...!!! 

I think there is a bigger surprise under the carpet...

If they have support need not wait for one week for floor test get it done ASAP..

6 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Shiv Sena splits.

Imagine SS splits and the bigger chunk elects their own leader out side of the Thackrey family and goes with BJP.

Anti defection law would apply & anyone defying the whip would be chucked out.

Thackrey Jr might very well end up being kicked out of Shiv Sena.

I’m thinking it would be Congress that would be split...it’s a headless chicken ready to be butchered. And may be another 10-15 MLA’s from SS and NCP

50 minutes ago, timmy said:

lets hope this adversity brings a new law which will stop  MLA's and MP's from jumping to other parties.Image result for brahmi gif

yes, betraying the ppl.. literaly no respect towards the ppl vote

11 minutes ago, kittaya said:

yes, betraying the ppl.. literaly no respect towards the ppl vote

ppl voted for bjp -shiv sena alliance. gave bjp highest votes and seats. what business does sena have in forming govt with cong ncp?

18 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Not really.

Chidambaram is a much bigger fish on any day than Sharad Pawar.

That is the reason the whole Lutyens eco-system went into a shock.

Chidambaram is as connected as they come in Indian politics. In fact, it would not be far fetched to say that Chidambaram is the most connected politician in India bar none. Not even Modi & Shah has that kind of leverage.

That is the reason why Modi & Shah went after Chidambaram so soon after they won the elections.

It's basically a message to everyone. "If we can put Chidambaram behind bars, imagine what we can do to you lot."

gossip presented as 'insight' or 'analsis'.

how come right wing insights sound right out of high school debate?    i think u fcuks should stick to writing 3rd grade thriller fiction.

see, i dont follow politics (because it is beneath me), but with no knowledge of the 'intricacies' of this bullshit situation, if i were to make a bet it would be that amit shah would end up with egg on his face on this.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

gossip presented as 'insight' or 'analsis'.

how come right wing insights sound right out of high school debate?    i think u fcuks should stick to writing 3rd grade thriller fiction.

see, i dont follow politics (because it is beneath me), but with no knowledge of the 'intricacies' of this bullshit situation, if i were to make a bet it would be that amit shah would end up with egg on his face on this.

if that doesnt happen then pledge you will eat pig shyte and post a video here of it