BJP ki reverse shock takutunda?

kothavani

1 hour ago, timmy said:

lets hope this adversity brings a new law which will stop  MLA's and MP's from jumping to other parties.

bullsht idea. people first learn to vote for the mla, and not for the parti.

mla should be free to jump any parti, and there should be opportuniti to impeach those fcuks.

forcing mla to be with one parti is stupid. they will be ineffective 

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

ppl voted for bjp -shiv sena alliance. gave bjp highest votes and seats. what business does sena have in forming govt with cong ncp?

You shouldn't question that. But it would be concerning only when BJP forms a govt. That’s when liberals bring the term called ethics. 

@3$%

6 minutes ago, batman2 said:

if that doesnt happen then pledge you will eat pig shyte and post a video here of it

Do u morons understand how bets work? lol.

if that doesnt happen, i will make another bet. u can eat pig shite  if things dont go ur way if u are so keen.

i dont make such childish bets. lol.  

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Do u morons understand how bets work? lol.

if that doesnt happen, i will make another bet. u can eat pig shite  if things dont go ur way if u are so keen.

i dont make such childish bets. lol.  

hey child..... i dint even place a bet here and you are already hallucinating about your impending loss of face(and what was that place another bet thing lol)

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

hey child..... i dint even place a bet here and you are already hallucinating about your impending loss of face(and what was that place another bet thing lol)

lol. what are u blabbering.

7 minutes ago, akumm_bakkumm2 said:

You shouldn't question that. But it would be concerning only when BJP forms a govt. That’s when liberals bring the term called ethics

@3$%

funniest part is these junkies(nah liberals is too nice of word for them) supporting shiv sena now lol

shivsena openly said they have their leg in mumbai riots and participated happily in b@bri demolition

funniest part is these junkies(nah liberals is too nice of word for them) supporting shiv sena now lol

shivsena openly said they have their leg in mumbai riots and participated happily in b@bri demolition

yawn. the old 'i am allowed to be an asshole, because u are an asshole.' excuse. lol. 

i am sure you got it

got what? i just got that u are triggered for no reason.

i just want to watch india humiliated on world stage. modi is good for that. i am happi with him. lol. 

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

yawn. the old 'i am allowed to be an asshole, because u are an asshole.' excuse. lol. 

thanks for testifying yourself as a junkie. wait wait.....dont put yourself of such a high pedestal, you are far worse than that. lol.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

got what? i just got that u are triggered for no reason.

i just want to watch india humiliated on world stage. modi is good for that. i am happi with him. lol. 

i can only see your frustration as that is not happening right now. well you keep doing the wait and watch....while trying to put up with all the humiliation that you are going through now