Terror Link की आरोपी कंपनी से BJP ने लिया Donation: Report

kevinUsa

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

avune mee washing machine party kante chala better vellu

lol mee kulapollani already kashmir nundi ellagottaru ippudu valla daggare funds collect chesko 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FullMoon

• batman2

• kevinUsa

• sattipandu

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Marsmangalodu said:

lol mee kulapollani already kashmir nundi ellagottaru ippudu valla daggare funds collect chesko 

eppudu nenu fakis  ni tidute 

desh bakth avutana ? just asking

49 minutes ago, batman2 said:

neeku kotha lyrics free ga........syria lo samrajyam sthapistham....janalanu ni awaken cheyyistham, non believers ni rafulu chestham vp gallani convert chestham

deeniki tune katti pata paadi mamalni impress cheyyi

i like that song bro 

6 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

eppudu nenu fakis  ni tidute 

desh bakth avutana ? just asking

ledhu...poi nee sister ni vallaki present cheyyi....then you are the true desh bhakht

nee yevva modi vasthe half cut galla tho protest ki velle falthu gadivi nuvvu...paalu thaagi thalli gonthu kose haraami types

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

ledhu...poi nee sister ni vallaki present cheyyi....then you are the true desh bhakht

nee yevva modi vasthe half cut galla tho protest ki velle falthu gadivi nuvvu...paalu thaagi thalli gonthu kose haraami types

I can protest against them that my personal choice

this post shows how stupid/immature  are u   it also says that you are no different from the herd

y do u involve family if we go against a political party 

my political inclination is my personal view  

probably  your social teacher have taught you the fundamental rights of  the Indian,

which says freedom of expression 

The right to freedom includes freedom of speech and expression, assembly, association or union or cooperatives, movement, residence, and right to practice any profession or occupation.

12 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

this post shows how stupid/immature  are u   it also says that you are no different from the herd

probably  your social teacher have taught you the fundamental rights of  the Indian,

The right to freedom includes freedom of speech and expression, assembly, association or union or cooperatives, movement, residence, and right to practice any profession or occupation.

evry1 has right to express opinion and protest against govt. but when a PM goes to a different country its world stage. on world stage there are many enemies who want to peddle their propaganda

you should have min IQ to figure out what is real protest and what is propaganda. @kevinUsa your post shows how much IQ you have

12 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

its clear you simply did batti of whatever your social teacher taught from books written by congis and dcikheaded leftist.

you simply forgot to apply your brain.... coz you dont have one

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

nuvvu fimp activity ke resultant vi kadha, nee ayya i.ncest ki emaina addu paddada?

Resultant aa o mee shakha lo alane nerputaru kada..

btw nee yakka ni kooda pampu naaku ok